Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Western Canada (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   Calgary Mamas Craft Fair! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1084562)

ALovelyStart 10-02-2010 01:19 PM

Calgary Mamas Craft Fair!

Just wanted to let all the Calgary and area mamas know about a Craft Fair and Bake Sale Fundraiser for the local non-profit AP group! There will be some diapering goodies, handmade stuffies, gift baskets and much more availible!

Time: Sunday, November 21 10:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Winston Heights Community Center 520 - 27th Ave NW Calgary, AB

Here is a linky to the Facebook page for the event!

crazylife 10-02-2010 02:03 PM

Re: Calgary Mamas Craft Fair!

Great - thanks for that! I didn't even know there was an AP group in Calgary!...

ALovelyStart 10-06-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazylife (Post 11358390)
Great - thanks for that! I didn't even know there was an AP group in Calgary!...

There sure is! Check out apvillage.ca for more info about the Calgary group!

ALovelyStart 11-18-2010 08:52 AM

Calgary Mamas! This sale is this Sunday! Come out and meet some other AP mamas and check out the great things for sale including cloth diapers and accessories!

mom22sofar 11-18-2010 02:49 PM

thanks for the note, I am in NW Calgary so might try to stop by-do you know how many vendors there will be?

ALovelyStart 11-18-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom22sofar (Post 11686956)
thanks for the note, I am in NW Calgary so might try to stop by-do you know how many vendors there will be?

I think there will be about 15 tables and a bake table - but I am not positive. You can check out the link in the first post to go to the FB page where a few of the vendors have posted - but I know there are more than what posted on there as well. :)

crazylife 11-18-2010 04:18 PM

Is it used diapers also or is everything new? Do you know if there is going to be any woolies there, lol? I'd love to find some local knitters so I'm not always buying online...

ALovelyStart 11-18-2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazylife (Post 11687699)
Is it used diapers also or is everything new? Do you know if there is going to be any woolies there, lol? I'd love to find some local knitters so I'm not always buying online...

It is a craft fair, not a swap so as far as I know it will be new stuff. I am not aware of any longie knitters that will have tables, but I do know there will be recycled wool longies, soakers, shorties, and footies. There will be a few new diapers, but lots of other crafty stuff too.
A couple local knitters that I know of are Bear 'n Bug and Shy violet. I have had some things done by Bear 'n Bug and she is fabulous! I have heard amazing things of Shy Violets work as well. They are both on here with all there links in their siggy's.