Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Should I file with PP about this? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10974)

havanadaydreamin 06-02-2006 09:52 AM

Should I file with PP about this?

I bought a wool soaker from a member here on May 8. As of today, I still have not gotten it in the mail. I talked to the seller about 2 weeks ago, and she was supposed to mail it to me then, but I still haven't seen it.

I emailed her earlier this week, and I still have not heard back from her about when she is going to ship it. I just don't want to have my 30 days run out before I file.

What would you do?

kimb96 06-02-2006 09:55 AM

Re: Should I file with PP about this?

You have 45 days to file. I'd go ahead and file though. You can cancel if the item comes.

1bigfamily 06-02-2006 09:56 AM

Contact a moderator and ask tell them who the person is, then see what they reccomend. :hugs: It happened to me too. I hope it all works out for you!

06-02-2006 12:52 PM

:headscratch: seems like theres an aweful lot of this going on lately- pm for you:hugs:

Namaste 06-02-2006 01:02 PM

That's too bad. I hope you get resolution soon.

tararaboomdeea 06-02-2006 01:11 PM

That really stinks!! I hope you get it soon or get your money back from PP:hugs:

Five Green Beans 06-02-2006 01:15 PM

this has happend to me too, wonder if the same person got you too. Pm me!

06-02-2006 01:43 PM

well looks like we have a "problem here" w/ a Mama not sending diapers and other goods here on our boards. and NO communication which makes me crazy! I can understand being late shipping but just send back a pm letting the buyer know whats going on- Its only been 17 days for me and in a few days I will leave bad feedback and file w/ pp-but if anyone wants her username or thinks they are having a simliar problem please pm me. Thanks!

Sarah 06-02-2006 02:43 PM

Not to start anything,but....Lately down here at least the mail is running super slow. I have to wait forever for items. I had a MT take over a month to arrive and diapers take quite a while too.
What I now request when I buy something is that the seller add DC to the item. Of course I pay for it,but that .40 is worth millions in the trouble that it saves

Sarah

EasterBun 06-02-2006 02:48 PM

I'd file.. not so much because of the slowness but because of the non-communication :thumbsup: