Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   WAHM Feedback (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   drunkenmonkeysmommy1 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1106949)

AfWife8405 11-09-2010 01:03 AM

drunkenmonkeysmommy1

Approximate date of purchase: October 2010
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Trade through diaperswappers
What did you buy: Tutu & Crayon Roll
How was the customer service: Perfectly lovely! Very sweet mama!
Review of the product: The tutu turned out beautifully. The crayon roll was perfect as well. These are items I am giving for Christmas gifts and the quality is definitely fitting for the occasion.
Any additional comments: Absolutely lovely Mama! She takes great pride in her work and even remade the crayon roll I approved because her standards were higher.
Would you do business with them again? Yes!

WAHM response (if we are provided with one):

kkleinman 02-06-2012 09:22 AM

Re: drunkenmonkeysmommy1

Approximate date of purchase: January 2012
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: drunkenmonkeysmommy1
What did you buy: a wetbag
How was the customer service: excellent!
Review of the product: I love the wetbag! It was completed very quickly and it is excellent quality.
Any additional comments: excellent communication and great price.
Would you do business with them again? Yes/No Yes I would.

MorningSunrise 02-07-2012 11:07 AM

Approximate date of purchase: Feb. 3, 2012
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Trade thru DiaperSwappers
What did you buy: Wetbag
How was the customer service: Amazing, sweetest mama ever. So nice, very easy to work with.
Review of the product: The wetbag is fantastic! Beautifully made, so cute, absolutely perfect! Exactly what I was looking for!
Any additional comments: Great mama, fast shipper. I had a deadline of when I needed it by and she went above and beyond to get the wetbag to me in time. It was a pleasure working with her, I would love to do it again!
Would you do business with them again? Yes!!!!

WAHM response (if we are provided with one):

mimisoku 02-16-2012 08:51 PM

Approximate date of purchase:February 2012
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Diaperswappers
What did you buy:Homemade/handmade wetbag
How was the customer service: Awsome! Great communication, very sweet mama and a pleasant transaction.
Review of the product:My husband and I are both impressed by the wetbag. The quality of the material and sewing is extremely high. I think I got more than what I paid for it.
Any additional comments: I would definitely buy from this mama again. I love her work, and think she is talented and kind.
Would you do business with them again? Yes, yes, yes;)

Gita 03-31-2012 04:19 PM

Approximate date of purchase: March 2012
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Trade on Diaperswappers
What did you buy: 2 Handmade wetbags, 2 snack bags
How was the customer service: Wonderful. Great communication and willingness to make exactly the product I wanted. Love the fabric selection too.
Review of the product: I have bought a wetbag from this mama before, and was happy to do another trade for more wetbags as the quality is excellent. Sewing is extremely well done with hidden stitches, and the zippers are very sturdy. I was also impressed with the snack bags. Using zippers instead of velcro makes the snack bags a top quality item as it avoids the mess of food getting stuck in the velcro. Excellently made bags.
Any additional comments: Love working with this mama. She not only makes fantastic products but is prompt (and friendly) with her communication.
Would you do business with them again? Absolutely

artangelsp 05-04-2012 01:07 PM

Approximate date of purchase: April 2012
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Tester purchase through diaperswappers
What did you buy: Custom made hobo bag and coin purse
How was the customer service: Fabulous! Great communication and so sweet about it!
Review of the product: Adorable and high quality bag in a great print! I wouldn't have known it was a tester if she hadn't pointed out a couple of tiny things ahead of time which I approved.
Any additional comments: Sweet and professional Mama! She does excellent work and is happy to customize your purchase for that unique item that also supports a mama! So glad there are WAHMs out there like this!

Carebearmom22 03-10-2013 08:36 AM

Approximate date of purchase: March 2013
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: I posted an ISO for a custom item, and this WAHM PMed me with pics of past work.
What did you buy: A custom rocking chair book holder
How was the customer service: Amazing! Fast, articulate, thorough, and fantastic comminucation!
Review of the product: The book holder is gorgeous! High quality work with attention to detail! This mommy walked me through fabric choices, strap options, and measurements. It fits my rocker perfectly and is sturdy enough to hold a bunch of books just as I wanted!
Any additional comments: This mommy works FAST and is very sweet!
Would you do business with them again? Yes!!

MotherMoonPads 03-11-2013 05:02 PM

Approximate date of purchase: Sometime in 2012, earlier in the year
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: I posted an ISO for a custom wetbag and she responded
What did you buy: A custom wetbag to use in the car. I requested an extra snapping handle, and she happily made it just the way I wanted.
How was the customer service: Wonderful!
Review of the product: Just as wonderful! We are still using it, and it still works and looks awesome.
Any additional comments: I'd highly recommend buying from her :goodvibes:

Cleokatrah 09-18-2013 01:10 PM

Approximate date of purchase: August 2013
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Tester's Wanted Forum from this thread
What did you buy: Red & Black Boutique Bib
How was the customer service? Very professional and nice.
Review of the product: Quality was more than I expected. Stitching is very precise. Fabric felt to be of quality. As a bonus, the bib is double sided so if you prefer, you can use the unadorned side. Good neck size, fits babies and toddlers. Love the fact that it is padded for extra cuteness and protection.
Any additional comments: She is definitely on my 'to buy from again' list!

Hungry Caterpillar 01-25-2014 08:09 PM

Approximate date of purchase: Dec 2013

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: arrangement via PM

What did you buy: dino tail and hot wheels cozy

How was the customer service: Great!

Review of the product: These were presents for my nephew. He loved them!
Workmanship was great, price was great, fabrics were matched nicely.

Any additional comments: Very easy transaction, friendly WAHM