Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   FSOT approval...how long? Added info to first post 1/18 :-) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1108240)

JoyNChrist 11-11-2010 10:35 AM

FSOT approval...how long? Added info to first post 1/18 :-)

I applied to be a seller in FSOT on Sunday...just wondering how long it usually takes to get approval. Thanks!

Edit by admin to add info to first post:

Ladies, I'd like to mention to everyone that you shouldn't worry until it has been 7-10 business days and you haven't been approved or gotten a call or postcard.

Some will be approved fast (literally within hours on a good day!) Other days, the few ladies who work this area get slammed with IRL duties and it slows us down. It seems we run about 3 days behind in applications. This does not mean you will be APPROVED in three business days.It means that it can take that long before we even get to your application.

Harmony96 11-11-2010 11:43 AM

Re: FSOT approval...how long?

I checked on your application, and you are being sent a postcard, so watch your mail for it. :thumbsup: Then when you PM the code back in, you will likely be approved that same day. :)

JoyNChrist 11-11-2010 12:51 PM

Thanks so much! :)

Annica 11-11-2010 01:17 PM

Is everyone being sent a postcard before being approved?

Harmony96 11-11-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annica (Post 11639082)
Is everyone being sent a postcard before being approved?

No, not everyone. I checked on yours and it has you down for a phone call... hold on...

moonlightblonde 11-11-2010 05:22 PM

yes please, how do you find this out?

I should probably add another number to mine as I don't have voice mail set up and would hate to miss the call.

Harmony96 11-11-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonlightblonde (Post 11640691)
yes please, how do you find this out?

I should probably add another number to mine as I don't have voice mail set up and would hate to miss the call.

I approved you last night... see the pretty badge under your name? :giggle2:

moonlightblonde 11-11-2010 07:39 PM

haha whoops..did not notice

Harmony96 11-11-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonlightblonde (Post 11641435)
haha whoops..did not notice

Well if it makes you feel any better, I didn't notice either, lol. I was just moseying on over to see if you were expecting a postcard or when you applied or whatever and totally didn't see the giant pink graphic under your name, lol.

JLea 11-11-2010 09:49 PM

I was wondering the same and was just about to post asking this! Hope to get a postcard or call soon!