Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Suddenly I cannot sell? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1114309)

3littlenemos 11-22-2010 04:31 PM

Suddenly I cannot sell?

okay I have been a member for awhile and have been a seller for awhile too and now suddenly I cannot sell anything?????? I am really at a loss as to why I suddenly cannot sell anything? anyone know why ?

mbleblanc 11-22-2010 04:34 PM

Re: Suddenly I cannot sell?

You need 20 feedback to be automatically admitted into the sellers group. If you don't, then you need to apply through your user CP. You need to let them know your name, address and phone number and a MOD will call you to confirm that you are who you say you are then you will be part of the FSOT sellers group. It changed Oct. 26th (MOD correct me if im wrong :) )

3littlenemos 11-22-2010 04:38 PM

Okay I applied so hopefully i hear back soon

~happy2Bamommy~ 11-23-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbleblanc (Post 11711764)
You need 20 feedback to be automatically admitted into the sellers group. If you don't, then you need to apply through your user CP. You need to let them know your name, address and phone number and a MOD will call you to confirm that you are who you say you are then you will be part of the FSOT sellers group. It changed Oct. 26th (MOD correct me if im wrong :) )

Almost right :lostit:

You had to have 20 feedback before 11/1.
We will call or send a postcard to each applicant (if they can't be quickly verified through online sources) and it changed November 1st (though we did post discussing it before that :thumbsup:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3littlenemos (Post 11711794)
Okay I applied so hopefully i hear back soon

Should be pretty soon. There is one page of applications right now ahead of yours. We should have them knocked out in the next 24 hours or so :thumbsup:

3littlenemos 11-23-2010 05:01 PM

okay thank you so much

nanaioftwo22 11-23-2010 06:08 PM

How does it work with the feedback? What is it that your exactly getting feedback on? Sorry for the questions I'm new

momofdestructobaby 11-23-2010 06:22 PM

I applied a while ago now....at least a week I think. Can anyone tell me if my application is pending?

~happy2Bamommy~ 11-24-2010 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanaioftwo22 (Post 11719160)
How does it work with the feedback? What is it that your exactly getting feedback on? Sorry for the questions I'm new

Factual feedback should be left when you buy and sell. There are forums here full of diapering,children and adult items

Quote:

Originally Posted by momofdestructobaby (Post 11719242)
I applied a while ago now....at least a week I think. Can anyone tell me if my application is pending?

I actually don't see an application on you at all :headscratch: Let me dig a little further :thumbsup:

~happy2Bamommy~ 11-24-2010 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momofdestructobaby (Post 11719242)

Mama, I just scrolled through them all and there is nothing there on you (unless I missed it but I've looked three times now!) Are you sure you hit the submit button :headscratch:

momofdestructobaby 11-24-2010 06:28 AM

Yep, I am sure. I will try again *sigh* ;)