Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   when should I test?...Update with pics..12dpo (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1125873)

slingmama4 12-16-2010 03:26 PM

when should I test?...Update with pics..12dpo

See post #16 for update with pics. I need some squinty help.

Anyhow, my cycle tends to be around 41 days.

Today is cd50.

Tested on cd41, cd 43, with FMU and got BFN.
Tested at night on cd47 and got what thought was a squinty BFP on a $4 test (right at 10min it became pretty dark, but don't know if that was a real BFP), but then tested with FMU on cd48 with a $1test and it was BFN.

So, here I am cd50 and tired of not knowing or just ready for AF to come. I'm gonna test in the morning again with a $1 test or should I wait?

We are a whatever ttcers, but I am definitely ready if it is a BFP.

I am soooooooooooooo tired/exhausted I just want to go to sleep.

On cd41 my libido hit the roof (BD), my boobs were over sensative and leaking (stopped bfing 6m ago) so looking back thinking I may have been ovulating then???? ...making me like 9dpo now?

IDK any input??

flmamao2 12-16-2010 04:48 PM

Re: when should I test?

Well it cant hurt...are there any AF signs at all? how is your cervix and cm?

slingmama4 12-16-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flmamao2 (Post 11862781)
Well it cant hurt...are there any AF signs at all? how is your cervix and cm?

Umm....I've never been able to find my cervix:blush:...pregnant or not, so can't answer that one... as for CM I'm very dry and sticky.
Are there CM signs to look for of an empending pregnancy?

I also have been extremly exhausted (more than usual), craving chocolate, and got a blemish yesterday, .....Oh and feeling extremely bloated....perhaps AF is about to start, eh?
Hadn't really been moody and that is usually a huge symptom that AF is about to start the next day. I have horrible moodswings.

With my previous babies I didn't even have a clue as to being pregnant until well after AF hadn't shown (like a week)..I didn't track my cycle, life was busy, and we never prevented, so it just happened...... I always felt extremly bloated and my pants felt like they were cutting me in half which made me take a test and find out I was preggers.

This time around we still wern't actively ttc, but I started marking my calendar when I started/stopped my period and spot..just trying to learn some about my body. That's how I know what cd I'm on.

flmamao2 12-16-2010 05:25 PM

Well its different for everyone, but in general cm increases and can be any consistancy, just more of it, usually its sorta watery or lotiony and more than normal, most women describe it as feeling "wet" down there.

FX you get some answers mama.

slingmama4 12-16-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flmamao2 (Post 11862988)
Well its different for everyone, but in general cm increases and can be any consistancy, just more of it, usually its sorta watery or lotiony and more than normal, most women describe it as feeling "wet" down there.

FX you get some answers mama.

Well thats interesting...yeah definitely not an increase in CM, so guess AF is just taking her time....:whip:

BTW- what does FX mean:blush:

flmamao2 12-16-2010 05:39 PM

Fingers crossed :)

I hope you get some answers, everyone is different and maybe yours doesnt react that way....I hope you just have a super shy bean in there :)

slingmama4 12-16-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flmamao2 (Post 11863066)
Fingers crossed :)

I hope you get some answers, everyone is different and maybe yours doesnt react that way....I hope you just have a super shy bean in there :)

Thx! Do you think I should test in the morning (10ish dpo) or wait till Sunday (12ish dpo)? I only have 2 $1 store test left and I'm broke till the 22nd.... I really want to test gain!

flmamao2 12-16-2010 06:57 PM

I would wait if there is no way you can replenish your sticks...you have a better chance of getting your positive at 12dpo IMO. I know its hard...believe me Im right there with you tomorrow is 12 dpo and I have 2 ic's and a cheap blue dye test and one digi. I have been taking ic's since 8dpo and starting to feel like this isnt our month, even though there is still time, my lp's have been running 14-15 days??

CDNMommyofmany 12-16-2010 08:50 PM

Just wanted to wish you good luck momma, we're trying for #6 too and same as you-1 girl and 4 boys! Hoping for a little girl this time:)

flmamao2 12-17-2010 06:35 AM

FX and up date w/your test when you do :)