Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Password Problems (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1126713)

Chickadee & Me 12-18-2010 01:16 PM

Password Problems

I am lucky I am logged in on this computer, but whenever I try to access Diaperswappers from another computer, it tells me I am using an incorrect password.

I have tried several times over the past month to have an email sent to me to change the password, but nothing ever comes. I have also tried to fill out the "Contact Us" form at the bottom of the page, but no one answers me. I have looked in my junk email, and the emails have not gone there.

Could someone please help me get this problem cleared up so I can log in on a different computer? I'm afraid if I get logged out I will never be able to access Diaperswappers again!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-18-2010 11:05 PM

Re: Password Problems

go ahead an PM me mama and I will reset it. The contact us button goes to one admin and they get flooded with emails daily on top of other work so it does take some time for them to get back to emails.

Chickadee & Me 2 12-20-2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox (Post 11875625)
go ahead an PM me mama and I will reset it. The contact us button goes to one admin and they get flooded with emails daily on top of other work so it does take some time for them to get back to emails.

So, you reset my password, and I guess that made it so I was no longer logged on in my computer in the basement. I cannot access my original "Chickadee & Me" member account on any computer right now. I did not get any email about how to reset my password. How do I reset my password if I never get the email about how to do it? When I created this account so I could get back on the forums to solve this problem, I used my personal email instead of my business email, and it looks like I can get emails to that account without trouble. Can I just set my password manually somehow?

Chickadee & Me 2 12-20-2010 10:43 AM

I also need to add that when I try to log in, even with my newly created name and password, using the "Log In" link at the top of the page that makes a small window pop up, I get the "Invalid User" error. This is even when I enter my name and password correctly. Your website only lets me log in if I click on the forum link, and then fill in the login info on the right side of the page. I still cannot log in on my main account though.

Chickadee & Me 2 12-22-2010 07:23 AM

Is anyone available to help me get logged in with my primary account please?

~happy2Bamommy~ 12-22-2010 10:33 PM

Would you pm me your email addy please? I can try to re-set things but I need to be sure email addy we have is good. I will also pass you my phone number or get yours. We may have to talk each other through this :thumbsup:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-23-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chickadee & Me 2 (Post 11880572)
So, you reset my password, and I guess that made it so I was no longer logged on in my computer in the basement. I cannot access my original "Chickadee & Me" member account on any computer right now. I did not get any email about how to reset my password. How do I reset my password if I never get the email about how to do it? When I created this account so I could get back on the forums to solve this problem, I used my personal email instead of my business email, and it looks like I can get emails to that account without trouble. Can I just set my password manually somehow?

I gave you my direct email address before changing your password and told you if you had any trouble after I reset the password to email me. I also sent you the password I set and told you how to change it?:headscratch: Nothing was being emailed to you, I gave you the info you needed here in the pm. You can go ahead and pm ~happy2bamommy~ and she can call you on the phone and walk you through.

Chickadee & Me 2 12-23-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox (Post 11900447)
I gave you my direct email address before changing your password and told you if you had any trouble after I reset the password to email me. I also sent you the password I set and told you how to change it?:headscratch: Nothing was being emailed to you, I gave you the info you needed here in the pm. You can go ahead and pm ~happy2bamommy~ and she can call you on the phone and walk you through.

That would be fine - if I was able to get into my account to read the private messages you sent me. But as I said earlier, I cannot log in. I did not get the private message from you before my password was changed, and I could no longer get into my account at that point. I hope that makes sense!:headscratch:

I will wait to get a call I guess, or please pm me what you sent to my primary pm, since I am able to log in with this one to check my messages.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-23-2010 03:59 PM

I pmd you through the account you were online using mama. I will send an email through the account you have here replying with, I am on my way back out the door but I will explain what you need to do.

Chickadee & Me 12-23-2010 09:48 PM

I did get the message now and was able to log in and change my password. Still, the only way I am able to log in is by clicking "Forum" and then putting my login and pw in there, instead of clicking "Login" at the top of the page. If I do that and enter my login and pw (which I now know are correct), I still get that "Invalid User" error. Strange... Thank you for your help!