Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   nm af is here (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1127894)

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-21-2010 01:12 PM

nm af is here

Af should have been here on the 16th but nothing. I have tested daily since before af was due and so far only bfn are what I am seeing.:(
I had posted about the OPK I took that were showing 2 identical lines that should be a positive opk but I got these from the 12/1-12/12 which is weird. This is the first month I used OPK daily to see exactly how the lines would change so yeah I am confused.
I don't "feel" pg, I also don't feel af coming, I am not sure whats going on?:headscratch:

ma-meem 12-21-2010 01:19 PM

Re: AF is late and BFN

are you charting?

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-21-2010 01:37 PM

No, I didn't really catch on to how to chart:blush: I tried fertility friend but really didn't understand it.

ma-meem 12-21-2010 01:38 PM

hmmm I don't know what to say then...When you temp you can tell if you really ovulated or not. Sometimes with opks you can gear up to o and then not really o. Then it will gear up again at a later time...

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-21-2010 02:03 PM

If this isn't my month which I don't have my hopes up anyway because I don't want to be crushed again, but if af comes, I will try charting. I have the FF account, I had read around in there but was confused so just didn't go back in.

thekuligs 12-21-2010 02:07 PM

They have online 'classes' start from the begining. ^^ All kinds of things can make u late though. GL!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-21-2010 02:11 PM

there are classes on the ff website? Hmm I will check into that now to familiarize myself and prepare for next cycle. I hope it doesn't come but I am really nervous about getting excited too.

thekuligs 12-21-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox (Post 11889772)
there are classes on the ff website? Hmm I will check into that now to familiarize myself and prepare for next cycle. I hope it doesn't come but I am really nervous about getting excited too.

They are! That would be a great productive way to pass the time, though I know its hard to get your mind off things. :thumbsup:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-21-2010 05:09 PM

Thanks mama's!

angel0123 12-21-2010 07:12 PM

if you start charting there are more than enough obcessed ttc'ers to help you analize your chart. you can also get a vip membership that gives great info that a regular member doesn't have.

With out a thermal shift you can't be sure you o'd even if you had a + opk...