Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Is it all in my head?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11289)

AmandaSue22 06-03-2006 11:54 AM

Is it all in my head??

I am like 17 or 18 days past suspected ovulation, waiting for my AF to arrive. She is normally a 28 day cycle and never late.

I am having symptoms but I wonder if they are from my mind making me think I am pregnant or from an impending AF about to visit. What do you girls think??

Breast Tenderness (mostly nipple)
Heartburn
Dizzy Spells (feeling faint)
Just exhausted, even after 8 hours of sleep
Emotional wreck
And I have gained 4 pounds and I swear I am so bloated its insane

I am sure there is more but I have mommy brain and cant think right now lol

TwinKristi 06-03-2006 12:05 PM

Re: Is it all in my head??

Girl, why haven't you tested?? I got a BFP on a First Response at 8-9dpo!! AF wasn't due for almost a week! I had a few symptoms (fatigue, sore boobs, peeing at night, dreams about being preggo) and that was before I even tested! I've always had symptoms before I've gotten a BFP. All my babies were conceived while on BC and I just KNEW something was up. With my last baby I had an IUD but it had expelled the previous month when I had a heavy AF and my drs office didn't see me. The weekend before I tested I had my son's b-day party and took a 3hr nap after everyone left. That is SO not like me! I also was dreaming that I was taking HPTs and they were +. I never wake up at night to pee and that has started that weekend as well. ALL before 8-9dpo! Sadly I've also seen lots of moms who are TTC have symptoms that are soooooo pregnancy symptoms. I don't wanna tell you that you're definatly pregnant but it sure sounds like it!! TEST DANGIT!!

Kimmomy2dom 06-03-2006 12:09 PM

No kidding, I would test. I got those kind of symptoms every mont when I was ttc, LOL. Wishful thinking for me... go find a test, LOL!

AmandaSue22 06-03-2006 01:16 PM

I tested yesterday with an equate brand + - test and the control line was nice and dark and the test line there was no l but the - part of that circle was soo light pink I could barely see it lol I think I had a defective test. Like there wasnt a faint positive the control line was the only line clearly there. I showed adam and he was like what the heck is that lol

AmandaSue22 06-03-2006 01:18 PM

Oh ya reading that post I forgot a major sign of something weird lol

I keep having dreams my family members are pregnant or I am pregnant and I had a dream my teeth were falling out, it was freaky! I also had one of those dreams (like when you are a kid) and your peeing IN your dream to wake up and find yourself busting at the seams having to pee lol

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 06-03-2006 01:33 PM

Get a digital!

1boy1girl1bitty2 06-03-2006 05:19 PM

not all in your head!! i do the same thing and then its that much more heart breaking when you get the BFN!

AmandaSue22 06-04-2006 09:03 AM

I know. I get so depressed everytime I see the BOLD BFN staring me in the face and AF is still MIA... Its like JUST SHOW UP already! lol We werent really trying this month but had some not so protected adventures but whenever my next cycle begins we are trying finally!!!!!!! I have been wanting to try since like July of last year but Adam was not to keen on the idea lol

Thanks for all the input ladies, Ill let you know which way I find out, wether its AF or a BFP!