Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   WAHM Feedback (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   emotibums (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1136061)

pahmommy 01-07-2011 04:45 PM

emotibums

Approximate date of purchase: A couple days ago, and it came today!
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Here on diaperswappers.
What did you buy: Fleece soaker (green with blue face)How was the customer service: Amazing, very helpful.Review of the product: They are great. While intended for my daughter to use as a soaker (you know...what it was MADE for) my son who has been potty trained for over a year has staked claim on them, and has been wearing it all day, he won't take it off. I think he likes it. (BTW he doesn't like clothes so for him to be comfortable says a lot actually)Any additional comments: boysniris was just very nice, and we are really liking her work.Would you do business with them again? Yes, I plan to buy from her in about a month when we get our tax refund. YAY!

pfamilygal6 03-01-2011 08:34 PM

Re: emotibums

Approximate date of purchase: 2 wks ago
Where did you purchase the item(s) from:custom order on DS
What did you buy: 2 fleece soakers, she made them a custom "medium wide" for my short, chubby girl
How was the customer service: TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME!!!!
Review of the product: They are absolutely perfect! I don't have to practically dislocate her hips trying to get the soaker over a bulky diaper, yet they fit in the rise too. Everyone who has seen them just raves over their cuteness!
Any additional comments: I adore these soakers - they are soooo cute!
Would you do business with them again? Yes/No ABSOLUTELY!!!

MrsLovewell 05-27-2011 10:48 PM

Approximate date of purchase: April 2011

Where did you purchase the item from: DS group-buy

What did you buy: Fleece shorties w/glee on bum and extra layer in the wet zone

How was the customer service: Great!

Review of the product: So cute!!! I put these on my LO while we were out and about for about 3 hours and when we got home the outside of the fleece was dry to the touch! LOVE THESE!!!

Any additional comments: I hope there will be another coop with more color choices :hugegrin:

Would you do business with them again? Without a doubt!!!

skolbut 05-29-2011 06:12 PM

What did you buy: Fleece soaker

How was the customer service: Good communication and this mama does fast work. Kept us well updated.

Review of the product: I bought this for the LO on the way in September, so I won't get a chance to test functionality until then. However, the workmanship looks amazing and I'm happy with the quality of the fleece.

Any additional comments:
Would you do business with them again? Yes

whirlwindwoman 06-04-2011 02:18 PM

What did you buy: Glee and Grump soakers

How was the customer service: Great!

Review of the product: Great product, very cute, very professionally made (down to the lot number on the tag!)

Any additional comments:

Would you do business with them again? Maybe...I think my guy needs an XXL, and that size wasn't offered. I'm not sure XL is going to fit long. :( Otherwise, we totally love them.

Mac & Cheeses mom 06-01-2012 10:59 AM

Approximate date of purchase: Middle if May 2012

Where did you purchase the item from: DS pm custom

What did you buy: Glee double tester, trouble ruffle capri soakers

How was the customer service: beyond Great!

Review of the product: Great product, very cute, very professionally made (down to the lot number on the tag!) So squishy soft.

Any additional comments? Shipping was fast, and the wait for customs was not even a full 2 weeks.

Would you do business with them again? Absolutely! I got my first pair through an auction and fell in love. I found her FB page and saw the capri's and had to have went to DS and asked for customs.

TigersBabygirl 06-09-2012 11:03 AM

Approximate date of purchase: End of May 2012

Where did you purchase the item from: DS pm custom

What did you buy: custom modified cover "glee" (size 1 without the fold over snaps but with added snaps for snapping in insert and narrower crotch); yellow outer, sky blue inner

How was the customer service: Awesome! First of all it's great that Melanie was willing to accommodate my wish for this special custom since it required quite a lot of changes from her regular covers. She contacted me with specific questions I hadn't even thought of to make sure the shell would fit our inserts...and once it was done she notified me right away and even sent me a preview picture :)

Review of the product: Awesome diaper/shell. Perfection down to the last detail. The inner snaps are hidden so the cute glee face won't be ruined, and even the tag was put in a place where it won't bother our daughter (or me). The fit is perfect for both our inserts and our daughter. The diaper is super soft and totally cute - couldn't ask for more!

Any additional comments? The waiting time for this custom was exactly as promised and shipping was super fast.

Would you do business with them again? Definitely! If I needed any more diapers right now I'd order a bunch more today! We already have 2 Emotibums longies that we also love!

Celestials 12-06-2012 02:58 PM

Approximate date of purchase: November 2012

Where did you purchase the item from: DS - contact through personal e-mail

What did you buy: 2 custom Large soakers

How was the customer service: Great! Fast communication and had a custom size sewn. Very easy!

Review of the product: I bought these to use at night. I have been using disposables, and really wanted a nice night option for my heavy wetter but did not want to go the wool route. When I started researching fleece I knew that these were my solution. They are made very well and with high quality fleece. I have been using them at night and they have been FABULOUS! His bum is NEVER red in the morning either, which had been a problem with pockets.

Any additional comments: I think that these were for sure worth the extra expense compared to other fleece soakers.

Would you do business with them again? YES!!!!!

blathnat 01-02-2013 12:58 PM

Approximate date of purchase: I've bought two Emotibums, the first were ready to wear from Etsy in July. The second was a custom here on DS in December.

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Etsy and DS

What did you buy: July- Large fleece shorties. December- Custom Large Soaker Longies

How was the customer service: Excellent. She was great about working with me on color choices and special requests.

Review of the product: Emotibums are great. The shorties were perfect for the warmer weather. No leaks or issues, kept him dry over fitteds and prefolds. They also moved great. These were what he usually wore to his mom and me gymnastics class since they were so comfortable and moved with him well while helping keep the diaper in place.

The soaker longies are so adorable. They were his Christmas Eve pajamas so we've only worn them a couple times so far- but they kept him (and the sheets) nice and dry. These are a great night-diapering solution. Warm and cuddly.

Any additional comments:

Would you do business with them again? Absolutely. I plan on getting more soaker longies and probably another pair of shorties this summer.

acwakip 01-06-2013 03:54 PM

Approximate date of purchase: August 2011 and December 2012

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Custom orders via email

What did you buy: August 2011 -- 1 pair of longies; December 2012 -- 2 pairs of longies

How was the customer service: Excellent. My first purchase, I asked for a custom face and Melanie was so great at responding and working with my indecisiveness. I changed my mind a few times and not once did she make me feel as though I was bothersome.

The longies performed well and still look excellent after 9+ months of use. The sewing is great and the only reason we don't use them is because my son outgrew them.

My second purchase was for 2 pairs of longies in December 2012. Turnaround time was less than she had estimated. Once again, I changed my mind after submitting my order and Melanie was very understanding. She responds to emails very quickly.

The quality of fleece she uses is great and the longies look great after having been washed. This time I ordered darker colors so I expected them to look worn after they were washed a few times but they look great. I am very impressed.

The longies perform well and my husband is amazed that his pants are actually a diaper cover. :) I plan on using these after potty training as they make adorable pants.

I would definitely purchase again.