Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Spin off - What's your favorite wool wash & lanolin scent? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11367)

Luvmybabies 06-03-2006 06:46 PM

Spin off - What's your favorite wool wash & lanolin scent?

I need to order some lanolin balm, looking to try a new scent!

What are your favorites??

kkweight 06-03-2006 06:48 PM

Re: Spin off - What's your favorite wool wash & lanolin scent?

I used to be a Lavendar Eucalan wool wash kinda girl. But then i found Kookaburra!!! The stuff just rocks! Its smells great and it does a great job at celaning the wool.
As for lanolin im the type that prefers lansinoh, the smell from the wool wash stays in my cover so i dont need a scented lanolin also.

Shaineinok 06-03-2006 06:50 PM

I don't have one I just love so I will be watching this for idea's. I would like to find one that smells like downy's lavender vanilla though. :)

suzhatch1 06-03-2006 07:51 PM

PINK SUGAR!!! I swear I must look crazy...but I end up smelling DD's wool bum all day long after I've washed & lanolized her soakers in ITS's Pink Sugar. It smells like a light cotton candy...scrumptous!!

I also like the ITS "Laundry" (smells light and clean - like fresh, line dried clothes with a touch of fabric softner). And also the ITS "Lavender Mint" is pretty light and clean with just a hint of minty smell to it. :thumbsup:

sheri_b 06-03-2006 08:23 PM

I read a post about someone loving "Monkey Farts" from Northern Essence. I was curious and got some. Yummy.....it smells banana-ish. Not quite a banana smell, but similar.

I'm still a lavender girl. I may have to try the 'fresh' also!

sunshynemama 06-03-2006 08:47 PM

Meg over at sudzndudz custom blended some coconut lime for me, and OMGosh... hands down my favorite smell ever!

mamato3 06-03-2006 09:10 PM

I love sudz n dudz lilac its so yummy
plus megan's customer service rocks :)

navars2 06-03-2006 10:36 PM

Honey Almond from Monkey Sudz (soon to be Naturally Luxe) is my tried and true. I love it! I have some Cocoa Lime from her now that is really yummy smelling. :D

Shaysbabygirls 06-03-2006 10:40 PM

so do you wash with wool wash, and then lanolize? I'm looking to make my first wool wash purchase, and lanolin, and i'm clueless, so i LOVE the ideas you guys are throwing out...

the monkey farts and the cotton candy one sounds great! where did you all get those? is it the lanolin that smells yummy, or the wash? or both?

:giggle:

mama23boys 06-03-2006 10:51 PM

i'm new too RE wool wash so i love this thread! my question is do you buy wool wash/bar and lanolin in the same scent or do you use different scents?

i just bought some sheep balm in oatmeal,milk and honey and sheep soap in laundry da at ITS!

and at NE i bought 2 sample wool washes in sweet orange EO and soapy clean...

picking scents online is dang hard!!