Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   WHAT'S up with this??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1137763)

Amandacoop 01-10-2011 02:25 PM

WHAT'S up with this???

I've sold on here quite a few times and now it is asking me to become an FSOT seller. Why?...Is this new?....I was hoping to hop on and sell some diapers pretty quickly today and it won't let me.

Amanda

johnsbabymama 01-10-2011 02:36 PM

Re: WHAT'S up with this???

what are you selling i might be intersted. I'm looking for flats, if you have any of these pm me.
Now you have to be registered as a seller.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 01-10-2011 02:41 PM

We implemented this new rule in November, it is for protection and members are not allowed to sell anything until they are approved.

Amandacoop 01-10-2011 02:57 PM

johnsbabymama I am trying to sell 4 of my grobaby covers...4 pockets, and 2 AIO's...I am just not using as much as I have at the moment. I am trying to do it fast to have the pp for some fitteds I am trying to buy....I have the money for them but would rather it come straight out of pp than my checking account at the moment...

AManda

Amandacoop 01-10-2011 03:05 PM

sweetfantasyfox...ok...but I don't quite understand how it protects anyone any more than it already did...

I'm not complaining really...just surprised when I couldn't use the forums like I have in the past.

ExpatMama1990 01-10-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amandacoop (Post 12011895)
sweetfantasyfox...ok...but I don't quite understand how it protects anyone any more than it already did...

I'm not complaining really...just surprised when I couldn't use the forums like I have in the past.

You have to provide valid contact info, so if a transaction goes awry the staff have a way to contact you. :thumbsup:

Amandacoop 01-10-2011 03:43 PM

AHA.....i see. THANK YOU. OK....now I don't like having an email attached to my account because I get lots of unwanted emails...but I don't mind providing other contact info, is that a problem???. How quickly can I get approved??

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 01-10-2011 05:21 PM

just go to the user control panel, in your inbox and go to join groups and click to fill the FSOT application. The time to get approved depends on how fast we can verify you. If we find the info needed online, it will be as soon as we get to your application, If not you will receive either a letter/postcard in the mail which you will need to pm the admin or mod who sent it to you with the code on it, then we will verify you. Some members receive a phone call.