Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Training Pants!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11408)

goofygirl422 06-03-2006 07:52 PM

Training Pants!!

Okay it is time for us to start potty training our 2 year old daughter. Come on, ladies, sell me on training pants. Tell me what kinds you like and why and the kinds you hate and why.

Also, if anyone has any that they want to sell, PM me with pictures and prices and let's discuss.

I just can't bear to take my cloth diapered daughter out of her cloth diapers and start buying pull-ups for her. :yuck:

mamato3 06-03-2006 08:16 PM

Re: Training Pants!!

I only tried 2 kinds with Ds #1
snap-ez pocket trainers worked awesome
cant remember the nameof the other ones there made by mother of eden (fuzzi bunz)
they sucked we had leakes every night :(

SandyG 06-03-2006 08:31 PM

the FB are called MOE night trainers
lets see : ive got training pants from robinfanny fluff, SEP, eaterbun, and LRD.
for availability i would have to go with carolann and littleraindancers
sorry all my trianers are boyish. if your lilgirl is into dinos and trucks pm me HAHAHAHA! i like LRDs, she is an awesome mama to work with
she can make you what you want to.
snapez were too puffy for my lil man, he 3 and only 27lbs. so he tiny
for the price i go with LRD. snapez too exp imo and foe gives red marks onlil david

goofygirl422 06-03-2006 08:45 PM

Mamato3, were the FB brand called Trickle Free Training Pants by any chance??

SandyG, my daughter actually does like dinos and trucks. I guess she is my little tom boy. :laugh: Do you seriously have any you would like to get rid of? I guess I should just PM you, huh?? :headscratch:

BeedieWeedieB 06-03-2006 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyG
the FB are called MOE night trainers
lets see : ive got training pants from robinfanny fluff, SEP, eaterbun, and LRD.
for availability i would have to go with carolann and littleraindancers
sorry all my trianers are boyish. if your lilgirl is into dinos and trucks pm me HAHAHAHA! i like LRDs, she is an awesome mama to work with
she can make you what you want to.
snapez were too puffy for my lil man, he 3 and only 27lbs. so he tiny
for the price i go with LRD. snapez too exp imo and foe gives red marks onlil david

thanks for the heads up on the snap-ez trainers being poofy, my 2 1/2 yr old ds is 26 lbs and pretty slender for his age. I checked LRD, nothing in stock yet :cry: will check when she restocks

heidi

bijoubaby 06-03-2006 10:09 PM

We used Cloth Thoughts. They are very trim pocket trainers. They're great for daytime, because you can put a mf insert, or mf+joeybunz, and it lasts up to two hours.

The Imse Vimse's look like waterproof underwear to me...maybe better for the end of potty training, when they aren't really wetting that much.

We tried Happy Heiny pocket trainers, but they puffed out in the front and because they were pullup style, they were hard to stuff.

I know we tried one other brand, but I can't remember what it was, and I didn't like it. If I hadn't found the Cloth Thoughts, I would have tried a snap-eze next. I saw some cute bedwetter pants at Reb's Tie Dye, but again they looked like underwear with a pocket. Might work if you daughter isn't a super heavy wetter at night still.

Kerry