Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Posting to ISO... need a FSOT badge? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1141017)

KendallMarie 01-15-2011 09:03 AM

Posting to ISO... need a FSOT badge?

Sorry if others have asked this... i didn't manage to find a post on it. Though maybe i could have looked harder.

But why do i need a FSOT badge to post to the ISO board? I'm searching for something to buy not sell.

Is there a nice logical explanation for this?

Jen.Young 01-15-2011 11:45 AM

Re: Posting to ISO... need a FSOT badge?

I was wondering the same thing. I have FFS stuff too.

momof3boys1girl 01-15-2011 05:17 PM

Im honestly not sure :giggle: i dont think you can FFS bc you would have to rec a payment. Have you tried to see if it will let you?

momof3boys1girl 01-15-2011 05:34 PM

k just found out bc its in FSOT you cant

~happy2Bamommy~ 01-15-2011 06:33 PM

We thought about excluding it but we had also had issues with members posting ISO's and then offering trades and scamming.Also, I've seen mama's buy through an ISO then hit the seller with a chargeback.

We decided to lump all the forums that had anything to do with money or product changing hands into the new system.

taken_82 01-15-2011 06:49 PM

I was wondering this also! How long does it take to become a FSOT Seller??

~happy2Bamommy~ 01-16-2011 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taken_82 (Post 12055879)
I was wondering this also! How long does it take to become a FSOT Seller??

Totally depends on how many team members are working on applictions (there are only 6 that have access to that area and not all are able to work the applications as they stay busy with mediations and other areas of the site)

One may be approved as quickly as a few hours if things are caught up.If we are running behind it could take a week. I'm about to tackle applications now that have been sitting a few days as we have all been busy (and when I did get a few minutes I was looking for wool :blush:)

little hoot 01-20-2011 04:32 PM

Would you please elaborate on the 30 post requirement to become a seller? I am new to cloth diapering and trying out many different kinds of diapers. I would like to sell the diapers that don't work for us so I can buy more of the diapers that work.

Sarah 01-20-2011 04:55 PM

It's pretty easy to get 30 posts here,and we do that to encourage people to become part of the community instead of just coming to sell or buy diapers.
It's pretty easy to get 30 posts,especially in the Off Topic forum
Quote:

Originally Posted by little hoot (Post 12094353)
Would you please elaborate on the 30 post requirement to become a seller? I am new to cloth diapering and trying out many different kinds of diapers. I would like to sell the diapers that don't work for us so I can buy more of the diapers that work.