Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   May Flowers Chat Jan 27th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1148621)

Julesboch 01-27-2011 04:38 AM

May Flowers Chat Jan 27th

Good Morning:wave2:!

Sucking down vitamin C as fast as my body will let me. I feel a cold coming on and I just can't be sick! Other than that I am getting ready for school and the girls and I are going to bake a bunch of cookies! I have the baking bug bad, and the weird thing is is that I don't really want to eat it:headscratch:. I just enjoy the making it part? Must be a weird nesting thing:giggle:. Hoping DH comes home this weekend but not entirely hopeful since I heard through the grapevine that there have been a few set backs during training:yuck:.

Have a wonderful day ladies, I have been trying to get back on and read but I have been so busy trying to do homework and keep the house up:tired:.

:wub: you all!!!:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:

QOTD: If you were a type of cereal, what kind would you be and why?

AOTD: I would be crispix, I am pretty crunchy, you have to have a taste for me, most people would like me better if I were sweeter, and I don't let a little thing like milk get me soggy:hugegrin:.

mich*mommy 01-27-2011 05:50 AM

Re: May Flowers Chat Jan 27th

Sarah - Carried over from yesterday...

I had to check out that song - love it! :thumbsup:

Nothing exciting here. Some laundry, some snow. LOL.

mich*mommy 01-27-2011 05:52 AM

Jules...LOL at the bake nesting! Bake muffins and freeze them for later??? I have a bag of cranberries to use - I think I might make some cranberry muffins today.

AOTD -

I have NO idea. But I love Fruity Pebbles. That'd prob be me. A little crazy and wild. And I LOVE bright colors. LOL!

nicole3567 01-27-2011 05:57 AM

CAN I GO BACK TO BED !!!!!!!! Agh I thought I was going to fall asleep before I got home last night. We had a midwife apt yesterday she had no idea what to do about the eltric shock pain i keep getting next to my belly button, I guess I will never know. but baby Ash was kicking and rolling heartbeat sound good. I cant believe we start the two week vists after next mo.Hoy crap were did the time go.

I hope you feel better Jules.

Mama4Ways 01-27-2011 06:09 AM

Oooh! Baking cookies? I might be doing some of that this weekend, as I will be back with dh again. Of course, my little boy, who is now SEVEN YEARS OLD thank you very much, loves, loves, loves, loves baking, so I will have to make the baking family inclusive and friendly until he goes to bed ;)

I got a wild hare running around here last night and decided to throw together a 2 strand soaker of sock yarn, knitted flat and its actually turning out cuter than I anticipated and is almost done! It does knit up fast, but I tend to get a little OCD and knit like a fiend at times. I have to go to court this morning as I am a victim for a pre-trial hearing thing, so I will be sitting around doing nothing for what seems like ever waiting for the criminal to say shes not guilty and have things set for trial. I hope I can sneak in my knitting so I can be done and maybe even have time to seam them, and one other thing. That would totally be a win-win. Bamboo circular needles should be ok I would hope? :rolleyes:

After that its more packing and clearning my house, as I might actually FINALLY have a buyer for it who is serious and we might be seeing a reasonable bid in the next week or so.

AOTD--Hmmm what cereal would I be? Rice Krispies... a little crunchy and prone to making a little noise, but in the end all schmooshy and nummy. Oh, and mix me with something sweet, and Im irresistable and something everyone loves, just like a rice krispie bar! *ahem* LOL

Mama4Ways 01-27-2011 06:12 AM

Nicole--I have an umbilical hernia that has failed several repairs and my belly button is in AGONY depending on where this little one is laying or how stiff my uterus is and where the top is floating at any given time. You might have some herniation going on internally--which isnt terribly uncomon, and pretty uneventful generally. I dont know if that's your issue, but if it is, it's one not to worry about too much :)

mich*mommy 01-27-2011 06:24 AM

A - LOVE the Rice Krispies answer! You had me LOL this morning! ;)

Nicole - OMG, is it really that time already???? Dang....I'm not ready for that....LOL!!

wileycolt 01-27-2011 07:28 AM

I love to bake and look for excuses to do so. I am getting a little tired of banana bread since that seems to be what I have the most... we always have bananas in the house. I get to bake cupcakes for a friends birthday so YAY. It is REALLY cold, but no snow here.. I love living a in a valley, but close enough to the mountains for a hike when it is warmer. We are hitting a local consignment store today cause they are having a clearance where everything is $1-$2. Gonna try to get stuff for DS and new DD. I got inspired last night and created a travel car carry case for DS. Thinking I may make some to sell in my etsy store. It holds 4 trains, or 4-8 Cars cars, or more small cars... I am quite proud of it. :)

ATQD: Fruit Loops.. I am colorful and loopy :)

SchatziB 01-27-2011 07:53 AM

You girls and your cereal answers are cracking me up :D I have no ability to be so clever so early in the morning when I'm coasting on these months of caffeine deprivation.

blondeviolin 01-27-2011 07:54 AM

Hey ladies! I don't have a ton of time this morning to reply individually since my house is in dire need of an intervention before we head off to playgroup in an hour.

Quick question: I think I have a yeast infection. Do I have to contact my OB or is there something I can do to treat it? It popped up yesterday and I thought I'd wait around and see how it was today. Yep...still there. :hairpull: