Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   May Flowers Chat Jan. 28th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1149286)

Julesboch 01-28-2011 04:43 AM

May Flowers Chat Jan. 28th

Good morning:cowwave:!

I am up baking cookies for my girls teachers. They were saying on FB how they had been having a rough week. I totally could empathize so I am going to treat them to a little something to end the week on a high note:).

Wanted to tell you all that BRU is having their great trade in event so if there is any old baby equipment that you no longer want you can trade it in to get 25% off something else. Check it out!!!

QOTD: What's your favorite movie? You can have more than one:hugegrin:

AOTD: My 3 are Gone with the wind, Se7en, and the Labrynth I don't necessarily watch them all the time but if they are on TV I will turn to them.

Mama4Ways 01-28-2011 04:47 AM

Re: May Flowers Chat Jan. 28th

I have one thing to say this morning:

Dear Migraine. Go away. You are not wanted nor welcome here. Thank you. That's all.

I will likely be MIA after making a valiant effort to ignore the vice around my head for 15 minutes and realizing my being functional isnt going to happen just yet.

Have a good day ladies!

nicole3567 01-28-2011 05:54 AM

Mine are 300 i can watch that move over ad over, and all the Harry Potters.

Well another sleepless night dd # 2 woke up at 2am wanting more milk in her cup. I told her no and went back to bed. If I would have just gotten her the milk there wouldnt have been a 30 min scream and tear her room up session. She finnaly did go back to sleep but I dont know if shes on the floor or in her bed. AGH. I have all my stuff ready for the Super Bowl, hopefully my whole crew will show up because I want to go hide in a room with my radio and not have to be seen. My command presence kind of sucks with a 6.5 mo belly.

I hope yall have a great day, my girls are going to be craking acorns open in the back yard today for all the little chipmuncks.

blondeviolin 01-28-2011 06:52 AM

Jules - The Labyrinth ranks on my top too! We actually watched the movie while in labor with my first. :)

A - I hope your migraine goes away quickly!

Nicole - Hopefully your girls are good and quiet at some point that you can just have a little bit of "quiet time" yourself. ;)

AFM - Nothing happening here. I have plans to go nowhere and I'm going to execute them! We haven't been able to stay home all day since Monday and I am looking forward to it! I'm also hoping to get my kitchen and dining room in top shape for the weekend. :) Have a good day, ladies!

blondeviolin 01-28-2011 06:52 AM

Jules - The Labyrinth ranks on my top too! We actually watched the movie while in labor with my first. :)

A - I hope your migraine goes away quickly!

Nicole - Hopefully your girls are good and quiet at some point that you can just have a little bit of "quiet time" yourself. ;)

AFM - Nothing happening here. I have plans to go nowhere and I'm going to execute them! We haven't been able to stay home all day since Monday and I am looking forward to it! I'm also hoping to get my kitchen and dining room in top shape for the weekend. :) Have a good day, ladies!

MamaSarahMay 01-28-2011 07:11 AM

Jules- so sweet of you to bake cookies for the teachers :)

A - I hope your migraine goes away soon. I hate them with a passion!

Nicole - I hope you are able to get some quiet time today.

Blonde-enjoy your day. Those are my favorite kind of days and I know as Moms they don't usually happen often. Have a great day! :)

AOTD: ooohh this is a hard one! I'm a sucker for 80s romance movies so I love Some Kind of Wonderful and Can't Buy Me Love. But I dunno if I could pick my all time favorite movie ever- I'll have to think about it :)

I'm taking DS down to my parents today. My sister still lives at home and has offered to have him stay with them for the weekend. I was a little hesitant at first bc I've never been away from him that long. Not that I don't trust my sister or my parents. He has stayed the night at their house a number of times by himself. He loves them all so much. We see them at least a once a week. Anyways I just wasnt sure if I was ready for a WHOLE weekend without him, but then I figured it might be a good idea so both him and I are a little more used to it for when I'm in the hossy after I have Caleb. Plus they only
Live 45 min away so if I miss him too much we will just go see him :D

mamamaggie 01-28-2011 08:04 AM

Looks like everyone is doing pretty well this morning as long as mama4ways maigraine goes away :thumbsup:.

I'm just going to clean today, but no major issues.

AOTD- I am going to sound like a real weirdo here but my favorite movies are Rosemary's Baby and The Others. I don't watch them that often though, especially lately since Cars has been on constantly for DD.

staceyroo77 01-28-2011 08:20 AM

I don't really have a favorite movie right now, but I do like like The Others, and The Family Man. My DH loves Labyrinth, but I think it's just okay. I'm not a huge fan or anything.

OrangeBananas 01-28-2011 08:34 AM

Hi ladies, can I join in?

I have been popping in and out of the may and june DDC because I wasn't positive on my due date. I had an ultrasound yesterday and I am officially a May mama, with a due date of 5/31st :)

Here he is!
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...weeks2days.jpg

OrangeBananas 01-28-2011 08:34 AM

Hi ladies, can I join in?

I have been popping in and out of the may and june DDC because I wasn't positive on my due date. I had an ultrasound yesterday and I am officially a May mama, with a due date of 5/31st :)

Here he is!
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...weeks2days.jpg