Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   baby names, whadya think? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115276)

ZooCrew10 03-18-2007 12:16 PM

baby names, whadya think?

Dh gets to pick the boy middle name, I get to pick the girl middle name, we have finally decided to go with Grace for a girl - I've wanted that name for the last three babies but we've always changed them at the last minute.

Grace Olivia

Grace Elizabeth

Jacob Ryan

Jacob Alan

Grayson's Mom 03-18-2007 12:18 PM

Re: baby names, whadya think?

I love Grace Olivia, because my daughter's name is Grayson Olivia! And We call her Gracie. Love it!

stella072 03-18-2007 12:19 PM

:spit: Wait a minute! I just noticed "8" kids. How do have time to post on here :headscratch:. Can I get some tips on efficiency:goodvibes:

LindusandGrace 03-18-2007 12:21 PM

what about changing it up... I like Elizabeth grace. But then again My dd is named Gracie Lea. ohhh FWI Grace/Gracie was the number 1 used name in 2006 incase that affects your decision(I'll try to remember the name of the book I found that in). Wish I would have known that before we named ours! :blush:

But... If I had to choose between those, Grace Oiliva.

LadonnaKen 03-18-2007 12:36 PM

I didn't know you were pregnant, Carson. Congratulations!!! :hugs:

I voted for Grace Elizabeth--sounds so pretty to me. For your boy, I voted for Jacob Alan because it flows so well. They're all great names, though :thumbsup:

ZooCrew10 03-18-2007 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stella072 (Post 843127)
:spit: Wait a minute! I just noticed "8" kids. How do have time to post on here :headscratch:. Can I get some tips on efficiency:goodvibes:

LOL the oldest is actually still in Michigan where we recently moved from, finishing out his senior year of high school, living with my BIL. I just kept it at 8 kids because he's still part of the family even if he's not here in body. The more you have, the more playmates and helpers you have :goodvibes: (and the more laundry, ugh!!!)

ZooCrew10 03-18-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindusandGrace (Post 843134)
what about changing it up... I like Elizabeth grace. But then again My dd is named Gracie Lea. ohhh FWI Grace/Gracie was the number 1 used name in 2006 incase that affects your decision(I'll try to remember the name of the book I found that in). Wish I would have known that before we named ours! :blush:
But... If I had to choose between those, Grace Oiliva.

Well that kind of stinks!! I love the unusual....and if Grace is common now I might have to rethink this....although I do love the name. It was either Grace or Hope and I really really want Naomi but my husband said no way. (I wanted Gabriel for a boy, but he doesn't like it). Ooooohhh just had a thought...Gabrielle!!! Is that popular??

Gabrielle Olivia

Gabrielle Elizabeth

TaterPoohJ 03-18-2007 12:52 PM

I like Olivia Grace. :blush:

but Grace Olivia is pretty too!

And I like Jacob Alan best for a boy.

Congrats! When are you due?

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 03-18-2007 12:56 PM

Grace olivia and Jacob ryan:thumbsup:

ZooCrew10 03-18-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaterPoohJ (Post 843219)
I like Olivia Grace. :blush:

but Grace Olivia is pretty too!

And I like Jacob Alan best for a boy.

Congrats! When are you due?

I haven't been to the doc yet but I did an online calculator thingy and it said Nov. 5th....two days before my BD! I'll probably deliver end of October though, if history repeats.