Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Your pregnant sex drive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1153566)

hippieintraining 02-03-2011 11:39 PM

Your pregnant sex drive

How does it compare to your 'normal'? Does it change with the stage of your pregnancy?

I found, while pregnant with DS, that I had NO drive at all, but I figured it was because I felt so sick aaaaaaaaaalll the time. This time, I don't have that excuse! I hear about all these women who go crazy while prego... so does DH and he's confused (and not thrilled!!).

amitchell98 02-03-2011 11:42 PM

Re: Your pregnant sex drive

........ Is non-existent. I swear I think they're making it up when they say that some women get all horny all the time :giggle: not her, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure we've DTD a total of 3 times since I found out almost 9 months ago now. My husband gas actually been borderline mad at me for "withholding".

Scaethach 02-04-2011 12:02 AM

I don't know we haven't had any yet, and it's been over 5 months now...:blush:

If I ever find it I'll let you know!

CarolinaMama 02-04-2011 05:30 AM

I turned dh down for the first time the other night because I thought I would puke with all the jostling :)

I have always tried to never turn him down (he doesn't try every day, maybe every other) and I usually get into after a while. I have felt guilty even since I told him "not tonight, dear"

jessc82 02-04-2011 06:39 AM

For me it's usually non-existent the 1st and 2nd trimesters...and the 3rd it picks up. I'm carrying a lot differently this time and my husband says he feels like he's humping a brick so I get turned down a lot. :giggle2:

J9FORGE 02-04-2011 06:46 AM

Now I feel weird! :giggle:
My baby is 4 weeks and I am hoping the drive didn't go away with this pregnancy!
All 4 of my pregnancies I was like a crazywoman, wanting to be with my hubby ALOT! :blush: I typically start to want it more in the second trimester, I get terrible sick in the beginning.
He gets wigged out in the end (third trimester).... which makes me feel rejected.:cry:

Loveme2x 02-04-2011 09:02 AM

Let's see, with my first preg I don't remember whether or not I wanted it much in the first tri, but I know by the 2nd and 3rd I was rearing to go! This time, I had just had a loss a few months prior and felt really eirded out about anything going on down that. I was diagnosed with a pretty hefty YI, too, so hubs had to stay away for about 3 months between those 2 things (he's a good man!). When the YI cleared up a couple weeks into the 2nd tri, look out! Wild woman! Hopefully it was worth the wait for DH! Compared to my usual self, i'd say I'm usually moderately interested, now I'm thoroughly interested!

Taylor 02-04-2011 09:19 AM

I want it all the time in the first trimester. It slows down a little bit int he 2nd and is almost non-existant in the third. I just feel too fat & awkward.

McMamma38 02-04-2011 09:46 AM

Absolutely no drive right now.:blush::giggle: I know it will pick up in second trimester though.

Mama_scoutski 02-04-2011 10:12 AM

With my last pregnancy (my second) I had no sex drive. I felt really terrible for my hubby, but it's like every time I did I was so not into it and I didn't want to ruin it for him! So I faked it. Ugh I hate it. I feel really bad and it hurts him! Now Cruz is almost 5 months and we've DTD like 4 times. I'm trying to get back into it and make it more of a habit. I wish I loved sex like some of you women! And believe me... It's not my husband... It's me! He's a hunk-of-burnin-love.
That is the main reason that hubby doesn't want me to get preg again :(