Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Intro while I wait to have this baby :) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1153892)

SaraRow 02-04-2011 02:18 PM

Intro while I wait to have this baby :)

Almost-mom making my introduction here! My due date is in 12 days so I'm trying to occupy myself while I wait. First baby, no experience with CDs at all but committed to making it work for us. I have a few friends who CD and all use different diaper brands, so I'm looking forward to figuring out what works for us!

kbz2002 02-04-2011 03:12 PM

Re: Intro while I wait to have this baby :)

:welcome: This is a great place to try all different types!

THBVsMama 02-04-2011 03:25 PM

:welcome:

aLittleBouncingSoul 02-04-2011 08:20 PM

Hello! Glad to have you here :)

maddogabeplusone 02-06-2011 08:50 AM

Welcome! I am new here too, and excited to look around. Diapering can be surprisingly fun, so enjoy.

The*Fab*Four 02-06-2011 08:56 AM

Welcome! My 4th lo (3rd to cd) will be here in 24days!
This is a great place to buy all different dipes and sell what doesn't work for you ;)

Harmony96 02-06-2011 07:56 PM

Hello and welcome!

We are very happy that you have found Diaper Swappers (DS). Come in and join the fun! Here at DS, we encourage a sense of family and community by remembering some basic etiquette and Rules (click on the link to go straight to the forum rules). Please be sure before you start posting to review those as they are designed to keep members safe and to discourage unruly behavior.

To discourage spamming, you must have a minimum of 5 posts for the ability of private messaging (PM). This will encourage your posting in other sections so we get to know you. As you cruise around DS, you will notice "stickies" at the top of each forum. These are great references.

If you wish to use our For Sale or Trade boards (FSOT), please look here for guidelines. So you may understand the cloth diapering lingo, please see here for abbreviations. For newbies to cloth, this is life-saving!

You will notice that we allow you to have signature lines. Unlike other forums where you may upload pictures and tickers, we do not allow more than four lines or large pictures. Please see here for the guidelines. This is to help our friends who use dial up and to keep the forums from getting cluttered with excessive signature lines (siggies).

If you need to contact a moderator or an administrator, scroll down to the bottom of your page. You will see our names highlighted in pink. Go ahead and give us a pm or drop a thread in the "Ask the Pros" forum.

Enjoy your stay and we look forward to getting to know you!

The Mod & Admin Team

jandemom 02-06-2011 07:58 PM

So great that you have friends that CD. What a huge help! Welcome to DS!

MinkaK 02-10-2011 01:30 PM

Welcome!

ajbailey89 02-10-2011 01:55 PM

:welcome: