Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   When did you start experiencing Nausea? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1154295)

SpanishBella 02-05-2011 11:28 AM

When did you start experiencing Nausea?

Was it different with every pregnancy?

wendow 02-05-2011 02:37 PM

Re: When did you start experiencing Nausea?

Mine was different with every pregnancy. With my current pregnancy, my nausea began before 4 weeks by a day or two. Basically, hadn't had the bfp for very long and already feeling nauseated :yuck: With all my other pregnancies, my nausea began anywhere from 6-8 weeks. And it lasted different amounts of time with each one and varied in intensity. For me, there has never been a difference in nausea/morning sickness and whether I had a boy or girl.

SJwith2girls 02-05-2011 03:10 PM

Mine started at exactly 6 weeks with all three of my pregnancies. It was the same intensity each time, but lasted progessively longer with each pg. :yuck: Till week 18 with my first, week 20 with the middle and week 23 with my last. They are all girls.

MamaNeeNee 02-05-2011 03:34 PM

I had really bad cramping in the beginning and found out at the ER. The doctor said it was my uterus stretching, I just thought I was having stomach problems like I did at the beginning of the year, because it felt similiar, only worse...lol. I went to the ER at about 8 weeks...and experienced really bad morning sickness...or all day sickness...for weeks before. So pretty early for me, I'm pregnant with a girl and this is my first, not sure if that makes a difference.

Mystery 02-05-2011 04:30 PM

It started around 7 weeks with my first two and 6 weeks with the current pregnancy. It ended with the first two around 11 weeks and seems to be calming down now.

bumminbeachbabe 02-05-2011 04:59 PM

With my first it started at 9 weeks and lasted until around 20ish weeks.

My second started around 4 weeks and lasted until 12 weeks.

jennobe29 02-05-2011 08:27 PM

8 weeks and lasted a few months :(

squiddles 02-05-2011 09:07 PM

6 1/2 weeks every time... and lasted longer with each one :(

hilaryisinked 02-05-2011 10:51 PM

Only pregnant once but I had every symptom including nausea 3dpo. Crazy, yes. I thought I was dying because of how crappy I felt and how much I was sleeping.

gobybike 02-05-2011 11:05 PM

with DD I got sick around 4weeks and it didn't stop till she was born. With this bean I got sick around 6weeks and it stopped around 18weeks.