Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Anyone else prefer the couch? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1157761)

Fishie Kisses 02-10-2011 09:52 PM

Anyone else prefer the couch?

Not all the time...only when I'm pregnant. But I cannot sleep in our bed, I am only comfortable on the couch :( My poor DH thought I hated him the first time we went through it. Now he brings me pillows and blankets to help make me more comfortable lol

Am I the only one?

jackyl08 02-10-2011 10:46 PM

Re: Anyone else prefer the couch?

Nope, with DD I slept on the couch pretty much every night. With this one, we have a new couch and bed and the couch just isn't as comfortable this time.

HeatherlovesCDs 02-11-2011 06:11 AM

When I was pregnant with my second set of twins, I was more comfortable on the couch. I was on bedrest. Most of the time even when I had the option of moving to my own bed, where I wouldn't have 3 young kids running around and climbing on me, I chose to stay on the couch because it was more comfortable. However, I still slept in my bed at night. Personally, I'd rather be less comfortable and still sleep with my husband than sleep without him. But, if I couldn't sleep at all in our bed, I would have done whatever I had to get some sleep. The strange thing is, now, I can sleep on my couch, but I'm not very comfortable for longer than a short nap. :giggle2:

Faithsa 02-11-2011 06:15 AM

When I was pg with DS I think I spent the last trimester on the couch. I just couldn't get comfortable on the bed. We have a new bed now and a new couch so we'll see how it goes this time.

BallerinaMom64 02-11-2011 06:16 AM

I have been sleeping on the couch. I am buying a recliner soon b/c I remember how uncomfortable sleeping is in the last trimester - and I will be having another cesarean.

eaglewife126 02-11-2011 08:40 AM

i havent started sleeping on it yet...but i'm sure i will in a couple more weeks. definitely more comfy!

Loveme2x 02-11-2011 08:49 AM

I'm ready to send DH and his snoring to the couch! :giggle2:

MamaSarahMay 02-11-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveme2x
I'm ready to send DH and his snoring to the couch! :giggle2:

Same here! It's so annoying! I spend my nights hitting him to make him shut up. :giggle:

3lilbubs 02-11-2011 05:47 PM

I did from about 6mos on with my last baby, I just couldn't lay down to sleep!

moobiegirl 02-11-2011 06:02 PM

I love the couch right now. I'm so uncomfortable in bed plus we still have our other 2 lo's in bed with us. We are working on getting ds out of our bed, but it's a very slow transition.