Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Can I vent here about mis-leading shipping? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1160001)

LilyandLucysLady 02-15-2011 10:02 AM

Can I vent here about mis-leading shipping?

There is a certain site that offers "express" shipping and handling and there carrier is USPS. I think this is very mis-leading and am in a bit of a mood about it. I ordered something from them sunday night knowing it would ship monday and paid more for shipping than the product under the assumption it would be "express"
well yesterday I get my tracking inforamtion and it was sent priority, great:thumbsup:. I would have gone somewhere else had I realized I was paying 18 dollars for priority mail. I wouldn't have chosen this option had I not needed the items in 1-2 days. I honestly didn't expect my diapers to sell so quickly and I am left with 3:blush: we are *almost* potty trained but, she still has days but, I digress. (always wanted to say that:giggle:) Guess I just have to wait 2-3 more days and follow her with a towel and a mop...

ckck 02-15-2011 10:08 AM

Re: Can I vent here about mis-leading shipping?

18 for priority within the US?! wow, that is lots! lol.

Beesgirl 02-15-2011 10:15 AM

I would be super ticked if I paid $18 for priority shipping, I would complain for sure!

karaintx 02-15-2011 10:19 AM

the transaction and feedback forum is for this, but i totally agree.
i would definately call about it and let them know that you needed it asap and priority isn't what you were paying for.

reachtothestars 02-15-2011 10:24 AM

How annoying you have every right to be ticked.

CallyMarie 02-15-2011 10:31 AM

That's insanity!

Stefany85 02-15-2011 11:12 AM

I'd email and complain & ask for a partial refund on the postage, that is way overpriced :(

Joyful Tie Dyes 02-15-2011 11:15 AM

I would be seriously peeved.

agalanto 02-15-2011 11:17 AM

That' crazy! I agree. I actually accidentally quoted an OVERNIGHT shipping price for one diaper at $19.99 (which i obviously way more than I even got PP for) but to pay one dollar less than that for Priority? Ludicrous. I would definitely call customer service and explain to them that their website shipping is misleading and you paid for one thing and received another. If you received the wrong diaper, you'd do the same thing. Shipping is something you Purchase.. so you've got every right to question it.

OrangeBananas 02-15-2011 11:22 AM

I would email and ask the difference in shipping to be refunded. There is no way it cost them $18 to ship to you!