Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Figured out-please delete (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1161116)

Lanae 02-16-2011 10:14 PM

Figured out-please delete

So, I have a lot of purchases going right now with a lot of different people (baby went up a size). Anyway, the post office left me a note today saying that I owed 15.15 on a package... I can sorta read the sender's name on the note... the problem is, I don't know who she is! I know the user names of people I am currently waiting on packages from so I am hoping a mod can see if the names match one if them?

Also, should I pay the postage due and get the package? I don't want to get burned on paying it and then the seller not reimburse... $15 is a lot of money for postage! How does that even happen!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!

I wasn't home when they came by so I don't know even how big it is or what area it is from.

Help?

Lanae 02-16-2011 10:36 PM

Re: Need a mod's help please pm me

They are going to try to redeliver in about 14hrs, what should I do!?!?

stevensmom 02-16-2011 10:43 PM

do you know the location it came from?

you could always have them return to sender...but if you dont know who it came from then you dont know who to ask for your refund...

I would pm a mod with what you think their name is

if you dont get a response back before mailman returns...then I would prob deny the package

maybe they can let you take a look at the package and you can see who its from (maybe they'll even let you open it to see whats in there :headscratch: )

I really dont know what I would do, sorry

no clue how they would be off $15!

Lanae 02-16-2011 10:59 PM

The note by the mailman doesn't say the location of where the package is from unfortunately... it says only the name of the sender... I wish I knew so I could narrow down the list... I am waiting on 9, maybe more I am forgetting, at the moment... even still, 9 is quite a few people... I don't know what to do!

stevensmom 02-16-2011 11:02 PM

what about checking your paypal...they have the name that you sent payment to...

then you could figure out the price and narrow down from there

Lanae 02-16-2011 11:17 PM

All I know about the package is the name of sender and the postage due... nothing else :)

stevensmom 02-16-2011 11:23 PM

yes but the name of sender should match up with someone in your paypal history

Miss_Mommy 02-16-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevensmom (Post 12309897)
yes but the name of sender should match up with someone in your paypal history

:yeahthat:
It's easy to search your transactions, just type in the name and it should come up :thumbsup:

Lanae 02-16-2011 11:41 PM

Already did this... it doesn't match... maybe she used her husbands paypal or something? Or, she is like me and she uses her legal name for sending packages but nickname for ds? Who freakin knows...

stevensmom 02-16-2011 11:44 PM

well could you match the name to a transaction on pp?

if so, it shows how much you paid...you could cross reference with your transactions/pms here on ds

even if the "name" is different with pp and ds the $$$ didnt change...if you have multiple transactions with the same amount you at least have it narrowed down and can pm those mamas