Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   DH and I may have "oops-ed" the end of the saga. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1161475)

MrsJordan85 02-17-2011 01:24 PM

DH and I may have "oops-ed" the end of the saga.

Scroll all the way down for the final update.
Umm...yeah. :blush:
So DH and I decided that we are done making our own babies because we got our boy and our girl and I have a REALLY REALLY tough time with pregnancy. Super sick, pelvic problems, back problems- It's just bad. The whole 9 months. :( We decided that if we want more babies, we will adopt since there are so many needy children all over the world.
WELL... I have been using fertility friend to track my cycle so that we can avoid my fertile days. DH has been planning a vasectomy as soon as we can afford it.
DH and I DTD 4 nights in a row (:lostit:woo-hoo!) without protection, because I was supposed to have a few more nights before I hit the "danger zone". Well, I ovulated yesterday. 2 days early. UH-OH! Might I mention neither of our children were planned, and I am super fertile. I wish I could take a pregancy test NOW and find out because I am so nervous!
Don't get me wrong, if I am pregnant I will be happy and feel totally blessed to have another baby, but I am just scared right now.
I have the pregancy test strips, how many days after ovulation can you take one?
I will keep you all updated BTW.

Okay... so today when I went to the bathroom and wiped, there was a tiny bit of a pink tint. Could that be implatation spotting? It wasn't enough to show up in my underwear, and it was only 1 time that it happened. I am pretty clueless, this didn't happen with my other pregnancies.:headscratch:

PG test 1 @ 6DPO is negative. If I stare at it long enough, it looks like a line appears but I think it's my mind playing tricks. We will see though... I will probably test every morning until I get a BFP or aunt flo comes.

Update- I may have gotten a squinter today... but I don't know. Yesterday I didn't "feel" preggo at all, and contemplated even taking a test this morning. I did anyway ;) I know this sounds wierd, but when I bend the test it looks like a line appears :headscratch: I tried to take a picture but it didn't show up at all. I think maybe I just secretly want a line to show up at this point so DH doesn't think I am a crazy loon! :giggle:

Update-
Sorry to keep you all waiting :blush: we have had a crazy weekend! My tests haven't changed, so I don't think that one was a squinter... I just think I WANT to see a line there. :( I am still taking them every morning, but I don't think there is a baby in my belly. I told DH that I would be kinda sad if there wasn't. His response was "I won't! I'll be relieved!" :( The moral of the story is that I want another baby, and DH doesn't. He is using the tax refund to get his vasectomy, but I trust that if God wants us to have another, it will happen regardless. ((sigh))

Am I crazy?
Is this a squinter? I took it today just on a whim. I should start my cycle in two days so shouldn't it be darker by this point? There is a line- I don't know if you can see it in the pic, but it's there IRL. Tell me what you think friends.
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/a...-29-38_770.jpg

I'm not crazy:
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/a...-50-30_247.jpg

Final Update:
We lost the baby. :cry: I am okay, and have a peace about the situation due to all of support and the prayers from everyone.
I asked DH if we could try for another sometime, and he said yes. :goodvibes: Thanks to everyone who has followed and supported me on my rollercoaster saga.

avasmom3 02-17-2011 01:27 PM

Re: DH and I may have "oops-ed"

I have heard of some people getting +s on HPTs as early as 7DPO, but that is rare. I think that the normal range is anywhere after 10DPO.

Heather8183 02-17-2011 01:27 PM

I think the earliest you'll see a bfp is 6dpo...that's *really* early though. We had an "incident" last month and we didn't end up pg, so its possible, lol! Here's hoping the next few weeks go quickly! :)

ktmelody 02-17-2011 01:29 PM

:giggle: Same here mama, I now have to wait until next week to find out. Whooooops!

Zappa 02-17-2011 01:32 PM

It depends on the sensitivity of your test. Here is a comparison chart for different brands.

FernHollow 02-17-2011 01:32 PM

Thats how I'm expecting #5 :blush: Actually we dtd 5 days before I ovulated and somehow I still ended up preggo :headscratch: We were "done" (although I still was wishing for one more someday) and dh was supposed to get a V eventually. I even got rid of ALL the baby stuff except the 18m+ boy stuff that ds3 is still wearing and our infant carseat which I'd literally had ready to sell the week I found I was pg.

I had *miserable* pregnancies before I tried chiropractic btw. If you are pg and I highly suggest you find a chiropractor especially for pregnant women and it may really make a huge difference. I went from miserably in pain from my back/hips, terrible m/s , etc. to pretty darn functional :)

MrsJordan85 02-17-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktmelody (Post 12314103)
:giggle: Same here mama, I now have to wait until next week to find out. Whooooops!

We can stand together in the trenches of worry!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

jenn5388 02-17-2011 03:38 PM

I was using FF to avoid too.. I did.. by 5 days..

Here I am.. Pregnant.

Good luck with that. :)

hilaryisinked 02-17-2011 04:01 PM

whoopsie!

HeatherM0529 02-17-2011 04:33 PM

We had sex 2 nights before I od and I don't think I got pregnant... (I should start by the end of tonight, so we'll see, but I've been getting negatives) So you could be safe.
9DPO is pretty average for the strips.