Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Can we talk about wipes warmers? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1166369)

lovintolearn 02-25-2011 03:37 PM

Can we talk about wipes warmers?

I am thinking baby #3 will deserve something special and I have decided a warm tush during diaper changes is it :giggle2: I have heard the lion heart wipes warmers are good but I noticed they have a wammies warmer (made for cloth) a premium warmer, and an ultimate warmer. Does anyone know the differences and pro's and con's of each. I am also wondering what cloth wipes will work best with them. Thanks

MinkaK 02-25-2011 03:40 PM

Re: Can we talk about wipes warmers?

I just wet wipes from the sink as needed. Try to do a search in this forum, I have read before people had problems with stinky wipes due to leaving them in the warmer for so long.

Jaimelynne04 02-25-2011 03:50 PM

Our solution after years of cd'ing was to pour the wipe solution directly into the warmer (prince lionheart) and just dunk the wipes as needed. Kind of like a mini crockpot. :-)

MamaBird06 02-25-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaimelynne04 (Post 12377172)
Our solution after years of cd'ing was to pour the wipe solution directly into the warmer (prince lionheart) and just dunk the wipes as needed. Kind of like a mini crockpot. :-)

that's what i will probably do as well, i just registered for a regular warmer and will use a huggies or whatever container and keep some wipes solution in it, that way you don't have to worry about leaving the wipes in there for too long and you can take the container out weekly or whatever and wash it.:stir: hoping i get the wipes warmer at my shower next weekend!

skitten 02-25-2011 04:38 PM

I have the Prince Lionheart Warmer for cloth and love it.

I use CJ's Carcass Cleaner and mix it with water to make a solution.
I have Thirsties Fab Wipes and dunk each one, roll it up and make a whole batch to fill the container then I have nice smelling warm wipes.

I've had no problems and have been using mine for 2 months now.

megamomx7 02-25-2011 07:15 PM

I do the same as skitten,although I do notice a bit of a funky smell after a few days.So I do small batches,not sure if its the solution I bought?

Brooke789 02-25-2011 07:18 PM

We've been using our Prince Lionheart Warmies for 8 months now. I love it and we're still on the original pillow. We are just sure to keep the bottom full of water/solution all the time. Works great!

beccag 02-25-2011 07:29 PM

We have a Lion Heart warmer, but for some reason, it is nearly impossible to find the little refill pads for it. :(

AZmommy 02-25-2011 11:54 PM

I have the munchkin warmer and love it. I keep my wipes in it and pour around 2 cups water with soem pumkin botty wipe solution concetrate over them, Been doing this almsota full year with no stinkies or issues... it holds around 15 wipes.

Deanna

lovintolearn 02-26-2011 04:32 AM

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences. Do most of you have the lion heart wipes warmer for cloth wipes?