Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Can I request a meeting with mods? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1168086)

cblurose 02-28-2011 07:23 PM

Can I request a meeting with mods?

I seriously don't know what is going on but obviously something is wrong.
I am to the point of I feel like I can't post ANYTHING without getting "in trouble".
I'm very disappointed in the way I'm being treating and really would like to know what is going on. :cry:

Fishie Kisses 02-28-2011 07:28 PM

Re: Can I request a meeting with mods?

I'm not sure about the "meeting" but wanted to offer a :hugs:

Just remember that they are doing their jobs the best they can and sometimes they just happen to always "catch" you. Like I see siggy violations ALL THE TIME and profanity loopholes (ie, using * for all but 1 letter). Yet I was contacted within moments of violating those rules. I just figure they haven't come across it yet, but they will.

jaceraden 02-28-2011 07:32 PM

Hugs Mama.

I have no idea what your situation is but I hope it gets resolved. I do have empathy for you though as I've had a run in today about not being allowed to put my citizenship in my siggy because it is perceived as spamming another diaper forum. It could be that some of the things you are writing/doing are perceived in a manner you are unaware of.

foxynursejo 02-28-2011 07:38 PM

hugs mama

Fashionably Green Baby 02-28-2011 07:40 PM

Sorry this is happening to you : ( Hopefully it all gets straightened out.

charise820 02-28-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaceraden (Post 12399105)
Hugs Mama.

I have no idea what your situation is but I hope it gets resolved. I do have empathy for you though as I've had a run in today about not being allowed to put my citizenship in my siggy because it is perceived as spamming another diaper forum. It could be that some of the things you are writing/doing are perceived in a manner you are unaware of.

Really that's Freaking crazy! you can't put your citizenship in yet others can. Freaking double standards

momof3boys1girl 03-01-2011 12:59 AM

hhmmm not really a way to req a meeting but you can pm me and I will forward it on to the team and we can perhaps work on a resolution ;)

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 03-01-2011 01:00 AM

I will pm you carrie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by charise820 (Post 12399671)
Really that's Freaking crazy! you can't put your citizenship in yet others can. Freaking double standards

You don't know the full story, there is no double standards. So before you feed into this story of hers, I am not going to let her have anyone believing this, it is NOT about her citizenship, and I told her she can go to her board if she wanted to. We are not about to play games with her here.

bjaneen 03-01-2011 01:00 AM

Let's also remember a couple things before we post:
1) do so with respect to the mod/admin team
2) the report button is always available for you to hit if you see a violation
3) most times in vent threads/posts only one side of the story is heard
4) yes mods will absolutely address any concerns you have. feel free to PM one of us and if your questions arent answered to your satisfaction feel free to PM an admin

:goodvibes:

~happy2Bamommy~ 03-01-2011 01:23 AM

OP, I will check your user notes to see what things you have been contacted on.Were you linked to the rules? I'll check and brb :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaceraden (Post 12399105)
Hugs Mama.

jaceraden,
We don't tend to publicly "call out" on stuff but you are out of line. The admin who handled your contact copied me in on info. I actually just came from my pm box.I saw what you both had exchanged.You can verify the list of team members she copied in on the pm by looking at the header after you open that pm.

You know how you intended your siggy to come across and anyone who saw it did as well. If you are unhappy here, you do not have to be here.You actually stated in your siggy that you were leaving and where you could be found. I hate to be so blunt but I long ago grew tired of the the type of siggy you added and this type of post. Rather than remove the post from public view, like we did your siggy, I'm going to publicly deal with this.

You were pm'd on something that you had hoped you could sneak through.While your siggy was removed, it doesn't mean that it is not still in your user notes. You were fully aware of what you were doing mama and the orig wording in your siggy is proof. When you were called on it you quickly tried to pull the "It has to do with my citizenship card" Please do not not mistakenly think that because the team members here choose to be on DS,we are unable to figure out little jabs and insults. That's just,well... insulting. We are able to figure them out.We just don't dish them out.