Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Favorite commercial diapers and sites (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1168313)

theprofessionalbaby 03-01-2011 08:57 AM

Favorite commercial diapers and sites

I am trying to put together a list of the most popular and favorite diapers, as well as the best websites to buy from. I make my own, and have never actually bought a diaper, but today at the store, someone was asking me (not the first time) about which diapers to buy and where. I didn't have an answer.

I have therefore decided to put together a list for my site and friends, but need a bit of help. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you in advance!

hailey1312 03-01-2011 09:22 AM

Re: Favorite commercial diapers and sites

Kellyscloset.com This is where I got my bum genius, they are great! I love their diaper rewards program!

ccserrano 03-01-2011 09:37 AM

i just got my first order of cloth diapers.... from cottonbabies... they were great, answered my questions, fast shipping, and the diapers look great. I got bg3.0, bge,flips and econbums, hemp soakers, prefolds, and even a teething toy! Now I just have to spend my day prepping!:yuck:

sagira 03-01-2011 09:42 AM

I really like Jillian's Drawers. They carry Kissaluvs, Bumgenius, Grovia.. Excellent customer service.

bigmamakelsey 03-01-2011 09:57 AM

Zabi baby, Vermont Country baby, Sew Crafty baby, Nicki's diapers, Abby's lane, and Mom's milk boutique are all of my favorite places to shop! They ship the quickest, have the most outstanding CS (which is VERY important to me!) and have a large selection, and many of them have coupon codes that run all the time.

milkymamma 03-01-2011 10:53 AM

Green Mountain Diapers is a staple in CD'ing!

whirlwindwoman 03-01-2011 11:53 AM

Already listed, but my fave 2 are Nicki's Diapers and Abby's Lane. :)

theprofessionalbaby 03-01-2011 01:37 PM

Thank you for all your AWESOME answers! What about specific diapers, as in brands? Any you are absolutely in love with?

Tati&Malika's Mom 03-01-2011 01:41 PM

Weelittlechanges is a store I like, they have a NB rental program! I agree with PPs on Cotton babies and Moms Milk Boutique.

As for diapers, I love BG 4.0, HHOS, RaR and Blueberry OS Deluxe!

whirlwindwoman 03-01-2011 01:51 PM

We've been prefold and motherease lovers for a long time. When my littlest was first with us, we used Sandie's smalls, then went to larges. Those were tight for a while, and used MEOS for a year. Once he got too big for those (around 35lbs), we've gone to Toddle-ease.

We've tried GM's, which were fun for a short while, and Mutts (which never worked), and several brands of hemp (he's allergic), I have an Elbee but as my husband says "It fits like butt-floss". Kissaluvs were rough and had a weird fit. Little Boppers were great, but you have to stalk them to get them, and I'd prefer a whole stash of something rather than just 2 (which is what I had). Made with Love (she's here on DS, if I remember right) makes a really wonderful fitted diaper, but again, I only had 1 of those.

We use Fuzzi Bunz large and xl at daycare, also, and love those.