Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I swear everybody I know is PG.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11705)

bethanyjoy 06-05-2006 06:39 AM

I swear everybody I know is PG....

Just curious if it's like this where you live? I was at my niece's birthday party yesterday, and of the 6 moms there, FIVE of us were pregnant! :preggo:

Plus, out of my circle of family/friends IRL, I can think of another four couples expecting a baby.

And of course, all of you! :giggle:

Just curious if this is a local phenomenon or if you've noticed the same thing?

Carrie 06-05-2006 07:47 AM

Re: I swear everybody I know is PG....

Baby fever is just very contagious. In my academic department there were 5 babies born June 2004-May 2005, and in my immediate family there were also 5 born in about that same period. These are two very small groups of people, too! No one wants to be left out, lol!

I don't know of anyone who is pregnant now other than a distant cousin!

Another funny thing was, when we announced our engagement (after only about 6 months of dating) about four other couples who had been together much longer than us did too! Coincidence?...I think not!

Blackbirdlane 06-05-2006 08:04 AM

seems like that to me too, everyone is pg!!!! It makes me want another little one, but we can't yet :cry:

woolfulcomforts 06-05-2006 08:33 AM

it was because of spring.. love was in the air i guess this spring and now we are all popping up prego:spit:

Shay 06-05-2006 08:35 AM

We had nine pregnant women at church. All the babies were born from Dec05-April2006.

hfitz5051 06-05-2006 08:41 AM

I don't know many people IRL around here, but no one that I know, here or back home, are pregnant. Although someone will be. My stepsis and I had babies 2 days apart last year, and my and 2 of dh's cousins all had babies in the same week 5 years ago.

Shannon 06-05-2006 08:41 AM

I only know one other person who is pregnant...she's due in August so she won't be for much longer...I'm used to being PG alone...it always seems to happen to me:giggle:

bfoster2000 06-05-2006 09:00 AM

DJ thinks *everyone* has a baby in their belly because of all the pregnant women we know! It's really kind of cute...

Luv2bemommy 06-05-2006 01:26 PM

Yeah, everyone but ME will get pregnant this year.. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

nothing_butt_cloth 06-06-2006 06:13 AM

everyone close to me is pregnant too. Except one person... and maybe we will get preggy together. What really sucks for me is they are all due litterlay the day after I was:( I told hubby i need to move to China before October when the babies start popping out, But he didnt agree LOL
I did however discover there is NO WAY I can wait until janury to get pregnant again. My MW told me yesterday to wait 3 months since i was was so far along when Brock was stillborn. so 3 months I will start trying again..:goodvibes: