Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WWYD? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1178)

sunshinemama 04-25-2006 12:40 PM

WWYD?

I bought some diapers from a mama right before ds was born. She had some problems getting my stuff mailed, and let me know. Ok as long as I knew when/why. I emailed a few weeks later she said diapers where in the mail at what would be a month after I paid. That was almost a month ago. I emailed and asked if she put dc and never got a response, even though I saw her active on the other board. I know it's too late to file with paypal.

If she did mail them I don't think she should be out the $ but I also don't think I should be out $ & diapers having never received them. I've had to spend more $ to replace the diapers I never got. DH is not really happy but knows we need them.

I haven't seen her register on the new board but she may be under a new name with everyone taking the opportunity.

What would you do? Is there anything I can do?

Tina

beckers1111 04-25-2006 12:44 PM

Re: WWYD?

was it a mama from here?? jo may be able to tell you if shes under a new name?? :( sorry mama!!

akrab 04-25-2006 12:48 PM

Have you tried contacting her on the other board?

lovencloth 04-25-2006 12:50 PM

definately let MamaJo know, if you actually send something, usually you can at least come up with a receipt, if she is not contacting you at all, that is a problem and maybe MamaJo can help smooth out this transaction. At the very least at this point you should receive the dipes and get free shipping. If she did ship them, then she should have responded to you. If there is one thing I can't stand, it is poor cs. I really hope you get your dipes.

sunshinemama 04-25-2006 03:38 PM

yes she is a ds mama. I tried emailing her and pm'ing on the old board. I'll pm mamajo, I'm not sure there is anything she can do but at least she should know.

Thanks ladies

OneFabMama 04-25-2006 03:41 PM

Leave appropratie feedback. Unfortunately, at this point thats about all that can be done. *hugs*

Samantha 04-25-2006 04:19 PM

Feedback can be left on the old board.

However, if it were me I would only worry about NEG feedback. Positive feedback should be left for if and when they register at the new board.

So, that is what you can do. :)

Minniebees 04-25-2006 04:23 PM

If you paid with a credit card through paypal it's not too late. My sister was scammed by a WAHM who makes bows (and she's still in business, too, grrr) and 7 months after she placed her order she got her money back from her credit card company. Just file with paypal first. They will deny your claim, but they won't cancel your account if you file with your credit card company. Good luck!