Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What's the cutest 'bad' thing your child has said? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1178398)

alix 03-17-2011 12:42 AM

What's the cutest 'bad' thing your child has said?

My sister just reminded me of this. When my son was three I got real sick and was in the hospital for a month so he was spending all his time with Pop-Pop and his friends. I came home and he was cussing like a sailor, whats worse is that he did it with such a big cute grin. He didnt know what he was saying was bad because every time he cussed everyone would laugh at him. So between his month of learning to cuss and the next few months of me trying to stop him from cussing he came up with "Shut the F*** up, no cussing" which soon became, due to my corrections, "shut the F*** up, no cussing, no-no, babies don't cuss, no cussing". He is about to turn seven now and when I told him he used to cuss he turned bright red and got real shocked/embarrassed. He is such a sweetie and wont even read the word dam or he'll because he thinks they are cuss words.

BETTYBLUE27 03-17-2011 01:03 AM

Re: What's the cutest 'bad' thing your child has said?

My 3yr DD has gotten into the habit (i have no idea where she got it from)of saying (VERY loudly) "Mommy/Daddy, i do poopy, wipe my ***!" (other word for donkey) She's so cute when she says it though that i need to turn away to not laugh in her face.

And another thing she says that's not really "bad" as it's a substitute, she got from me when i slammed my finger in the door and caught myself before i said mother "trucker. What came out was Mother Macree! I have no idea where i got it from, but now anytime she falls or hits herself on something or gets frustrated, that's all you here her mutter under her breath.

OnAnnaTime 03-17-2011 01:27 AM

DD says "oh shhhhh" and "oh fffffuuuu", just like that, not the whole words! She pays reaaaally close attention when mama does something wrong, lol. I used to have a very dirty mouth, and cleaned up a little the first time DD said "oh SH!T", haha.

formunkyfrommommy 03-17-2011 02:51 AM

ds has only said words wrong that sound like a bad word....for example my 21 year old brother thought it was funny when he said "clock" Asher left out the L so my brother encouraged this so when i came to pick ds up my bro says "hey Asher say clock" and of course mommy was shocked when it didnt come out that way lol......he also taught Asher to call people a homo....i am not pleased about that at all....but he is 21 and thinks its hilarious hearing my 2 year old say "grampa homo".....sigh

Miss_Mommy 03-17-2011 03:49 AM

Nathan used to run around saying "shiiiiiiiiii****" when he'd hurt himself back when he was twoish. We lived with dh's family at the time and his sister was the queen of cursing.

Chagen 03-17-2011 06:05 AM

These are so funny. :giggle: My son said while he was upset "Mom! I'm mad, I'm going to call you a name. Your a jacka**!" Now I don't have the cleanest mouth but jacka**? I don't think I have said that word more than 5 times in my life and I'm not sure he was even born when I did. With a straight face I looked at him and said "I am no a donkey and its nit nice to call names" then quickly went to the bathroom to laugh. He has never said it again.

When my DD started talking she could pronounce certain letters in certain words. So truck was *uck... 'Look mommy, a *uck!" My moms dogs name is Axel and it comes out as *ssel. Kiss is *iss... I swear people must thin she has a potty mouth.

tusheez 03-17-2011 06:23 AM

phew mine say the craziest things! So my middle DS was in kindergarten at Catholic school and you know they learn their prayers etc. Well we were at my inlaws for Easter with a bunch of family there and DS wanted to say the blessing. So DHs Gma said o sure that would be great! Everyones quiet and BOOM dear father god thank you and from the fires of hell OMG we all looked up and were like yikes but he didnt open his eyes he kept going and said I hope this food is good. :giggle2: omygoodness it gets better! On DS first day of school i get a phone call asking could i come back to school to talk with DS i was like o no what happened he put his hand over his nose and mouth like ewwww and he told the teacher her breathe steeeeenks and she needed to go home to get a toothbrush and have her mom was her mouth out! hahahah every morning we used to tell the boys phew go brush your teeth and wash your mouth hahahah

tusheez 03-17-2011 06:24 AM

phew mine say the craziest things! So my middle DS was in kindergarten at Catholic school and you know they learn their prayers etc. Well we were at my inlaws for Easter with a bunch of family there and DS wanted to say the blessing. So DHs Gma said o sure that would be great! Everyones quiet and BOOM dear father god thank you and from the fires of hell OMG we all looked up and were like yikes but he didnt open his eyes he kept going and said I hope this food is good. :giggle2: omygoodness it gets better! On DS first day of school i get a phone call asking could i come back to school to talk with DS i was like o no what happened he put his hand over his nose and mouth like ewwww and he told the teacher her breathe steeeeenks and she needed to go home to get a toothbrush and have her mom was her mouth out! hahahah every morning we used to tell the boys phew go brush your teeth and wash your mouth hahahah

joslin 03-17-2011 07:03 AM

DS makes up words, and sometimes they are real words, so the other day he was running around saying "I'm a pervert, I'm a pervert" like it was a kind of animal or something.

wyatt09 03-17-2011 07:11 AM

My two year old cusses too he will be off playing by himself and say "oh damn it" or he tells the kitty "whopp yo a**" lol he's heard me yell at the cats and say that..wops!Were trying to correct that. Sometimes he'll walk around and do something he shouldnt and say " ima bad boy!" Ill say No your not your a good boy! and he says "NO, BAD BOY!" lol