Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Testing the WAHM Waters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Help me name my business...please (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1184760)

Sweet Karma Cakes 03-28-2011 09:07 AM

Help me name my business...please

So dh has convinced me to sell my vegan baked goods at the local farmers markets. But we havent come up with a name for the business. I could use some help coming up with one. Any suggestions? So far our 13 y/o came up with Sweet Karma vegan dessert....

What do you think? TIA :goodvibes:

chloecat 03-28-2011 09:09 AM

Re: Help me name my business...please

how about just "sweet Karma" and then put a subtitle on your business cards/website saying "Specializing in Vegan Desserts"

or something like that. i really like the "Sweet Karma" name!

Sweet Karma Cakes 03-28-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloecat (Post 12603243)
how about just "sweet Karma" and then put a subtitle on your business cards/website saying "Specializing in Vegan Desserts"

or something like that. i really like the "Sweet Karma" name!

Good idea. Our 13 y/o is quite proud of the name he came up with...

Mom2Milo 03-28-2011 06:21 PM

Sweet Karma is a great name!!!

doodah 03-29-2011 11:09 AM

I like it too! what a creative teen you have there!

Kissed by the Moon 03-29-2011 12:02 PM

I think that's a great name and a great idea(: When I was home with my son on maternity leave I was thinking that there was a lack of vegan businesses and that more should open specializing in desserts.

ycardoso 03-30-2011 10:34 PM

Sweet karma sounds really good :) All the best!

kendrick.irby 03-31-2011 01:25 AM

All the best to you :) I loved the name sweet karma :)

Bripastryguy 05-01-2011 07:05 PM

Please do not use the name Sweet Karma with desserts, cakes, bakery, patisserie and dessert & cakery as these are all names I have registered . Some are even being trademarked. I have been in business for 8 years. It will not be Sweet Karma, thank you when you google the name and find my company coming up.

Bripastryguy 05-01-2011 07:12 PM

Please do not use the name Sweet Karma with desserts, cakes, bakery, patisserie and dessert & cakery as these are all names I have registered . Some are even being trademarked. I have been in business for 8 years. It will not be Sweet Karma, thank you when you google the name and find my company coming up.