Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breastfeeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   If one more person says that BFing is sexual... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1186885)

Tina5834 03-31-2011 03:29 PM

If one more person says that BFing is sexual...
 
...I will die :banghead:

mama2Holden 03-31-2011 04:08 PM

Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...
 
I haven't had anyone tell me that (yet), but yeah that would be annoying. Some people are so ignorant.

Tina5834 03-31-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mama2Holden
I haven't had anyone tell me that (yet), but yeah that would be annoying. Some people are so ignorant.

The BFing doll is all over FB. And my "friends" keep saying how it sexualizes little girls.

My iPod hates me :cry:

Sweet Karma Cakes 03-31-2011 04:37 PM

Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaDeanette (Post 12630803)
The BFing doll is all over FB. And my "friends" keep saying how it sexualizes little girls.

My iPod hates me :cry:

Yeah same here. I just dont freaking get it. It astonishes me how people especially women dont understand the concept of being a mammal. Heck not long ago someone complained to the mods about my avi and how "obcene and overly sexual" it is. Its what boobies were made for!!!...sigh

Tina5834 03-31-2011 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aidensmom325

Yeah same here. I just dont freaking get it. It astonishes me how people especially women dont understand the concept of being a mammal. Heck not long ago someone complained to the mods about my avi and how "obcene and overly sexual" it is. Its what boobies were made for!!!...sigh

It's not just that they "say" it's sexual it's that they think I'm doing something sexually with my LO! Thanks for understanding! I'm just so, ugh, :hairpull: (I'm on m iPod, is that a real icon?:) )

I've seen more cleavage walking around in the mall! :giggle: I think your avi is beautiful :goodvibes:

My iPod hates me :cry:

Sweet Karma Cakes 03-31-2011 04:58 PM

Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaDeanette (Post 12631049)
It's not just that they "say" it's sexual it's that they think I'm doing something sexually with my LO! Thanks for understanding! I'm just so, ugh, :hairpull: (I'm on m iPod, is that a real icon?:) )

I've seen more cleavage walking around in the mall! :giggle: I think your avi is beautiful :goodvibes:

My iPod hates me :cry:

Yes thats the correct icon, lol. Yeah the fact that some believe that BFing is a "sexual act" is just disturbing. At least you know you have other like minded mamas here for ya. :hugs:

stacydou 03-31-2011 05:11 PM

Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aidensmom325 (Post 12630953)
Yeah same here. I just dont freaking get it. It astonishes me how people especially women dont understand the concept of being a mammal. Heck not long ago someone complained to the mods about my avi and how "obcene and overly sexual" it is. Its what boobies were made for!!!...sigh


I WISH I COULD "LIKE" THIS POST! I Completely agree! We're mammals for christ's sake! That's how we feed our young...what society has done is make womens' breasts seem like a "sexual and explicit" body part. They're the weirdos, not us....They're used for feeding! Jeez! ::Done::

Sweet Karma Cakes 03-31-2011 05:20 PM

Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stacydou (Post 12631199)
I WISH I COULD "LIKE" THIS POST! I Completely agree! We're mammals for christ's sake! That's how we feed our young...what society has done is make womens' breasts seem like a "sexual and explicit" body part. They're the weirdos, not us....They're used for feeding! Jeez! ::Done::

Silly woman boobies are for grown men, not babies :roflmbo::banghead:

stacydou 03-31-2011 05:24 PM

Well that too occasionally ;)

Tina5834 03-31-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aidensmom325

Silly woman boobies are for grown men, not babies :roflmbo::banghead:

:hairpull: :giggle:

My iPod hates me :cry:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors