Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Multiples moms? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118780)

Momma~O~Three 03-24-2007 01:04 PM

Multiples moms?

I know I'm not the only one here! Come say Hi :D
I'm Jessica, SAHM to triplet girlies Gabrielle, Caroline & Elizabeth -15mo & CD'd since they came home from the NICU.

Shadowwolf549 03-24-2007 01:11 PM

Re: Multiples moms?

Hi. I have trippies too! They are 18 months old and full of it. Their names are Jeremiah :poke:, Jaren :fami03: , and Giavanna :bow:, and an older son Jaden, who's 3 1/2 :blahblah:. Their personalities are so different and have been since I was :preggo:. :mrgreen:

TwinKristi 03-24-2007 01:13 PM

I have identical twin boys who are almost 10!! You triplet moms have my upmost respect! The twins were hard but I can imagine trips would be even harder!!

sammy21901 03-24-2007 01:19 PM

I *only* have twins...! My girls are fraternal and are 23 months old. I also have a five year old son. We've been cding since they were about six months old, but it was stop and go in the beginning.

mom_of_3g_1b 03-24-2007 01:24 PM

My girls are 19 months old today!! They are Abigail, Kyrra and Gwendylan. I also have a 4 year old son named Kye. We should do a picture thread. I love seeing mulitples since mine own are the only ones I know IRL.

ilovemyfamily 03-24-2007 01:27 PM

I have boy/girl twins that just turned 5 in January. It's been a great ride!! :)

Momma~O~Three 03-25-2007 10:10 PM

My respect goes out to you all with multiples +! I've got it easy! Never had just one to know how hard it is with 3 & if we do have another later it'll be a breeze compared! :laugh: (here's me secretly hoping DH will actually want to risk it again for just one more- yeah right!)

mom_of_3g_1b 03-25-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momma~O~Three (Post 875290)
My respect goes out to you all with multiples +! I've got it easy! Never had just one to know how hard it is with 3 & if we do have another later it'll be a breeze compared! :laugh: (here's me secretly hoping DH will actually want to risk it again for just one more- yeah right!)

Sometimes when I see people with twins I'll say "Boy I wish I had twins" and they give me that pained/eye roll look and then see my triplets and their eye bug out..lol. I think that I was so worried about everything with my first that having the three next made it much easier. I couldn't imagine having muliples first.

DH and I go back and forth on if we want another, we've ttc'd a few times but I ended up with 2 m/cs. My son regularily asks when I'm going to have twin brothers for him. Yeah right.:goodvibes:

sammy21901 03-25-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom_of_3g_1b (Post 875320)
I think that I was so worried about everything with my first that having the three next made it much easier. I couldn't imagine having muliples first.

You're right. I am so thankful that I had my singleton first. If I had my girls first, I don't know how we would have survived. I definitely think it would have been harder to have my twins first. I can't imagine three!

Momma~O~Three 03-27-2007 09:13 PM

Wow, you two are the 1st MOM's I've met that were glad to have their singleton 1st! I would have liked to have a singleton 1st mostly because I doubt we'll ever have more & I would like to experience a "normal" pregnancy. I'm still holding out hope that DH will somehow forget all the crying & sleepless nights someday & think a boy's a good idea. Maybe 2012? lol