Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   *Mama Marsh's Creations*Candles, soaps, lip balms*Grand Re-opening March 1st @ 8a!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1198566)

Mama Marsh's Creations 04-21-2011 07:24 AM

*Mama Marsh's Creations*Candles, soaps, lip balms*All handmade*customs available

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...MMC_BANNER.gif
Welcome to Mama Marsh's Creations!

Old Wares thread1 Old Wares thread 2:goodvibes:
Become a Fan on my Face book page!! Be sure to check often on the FB page, i post lots of updates and Look forward to reading your comments!

__________________________________________________ ______________
Announcements:

6.23.12 Although I have been away from Diaperswappers, My store is still has candles available. Customs are available for lip balm and soy candles. Almost any scent is available! Just email to inquirer! kbmarsh @ hotmail.com (no spaces)

Check everything out at the main site, www.mamamarshscreations.com

2.6.12 THE FIRST MMC CANDLES WILL STOCK TOMORROW AT 8AM EST! www.hyenacart.com/mamamarshscreations All previews are up now!!

1.1.2012 Happy New Year to everyone! After taking 6 months off, I am planning on re-opening the store with a new line...Candles. Please stay tuned for more details.

Any of my previous items (Hair bows, Crocheted items, nursery items, etc) are available on request. Please PM me :)

My site and my wares thread are also under reconstruction.

~Kirsten
__________________________________________________ ________

PRODUCT INFO:

Candles:

Regular Wax: These types of candles are made with "Paraffin Wax" a petroleum byproduct. This is the type of candle that can be seen in the "Big Chain" stores.

Soy Wax: Soy wax is made from 100% made American Grown soy beans. This is an all-natural, replenish able substance! Each candle does not have any dyes added to it to help keep the candle as natural as possible.

Beeswax:Beeswax is a natural wax created by bees. This is an all-natural, replenish able substance! Each candle does not have any dyes added to it to help keep the candle as natural as possible. The yellow/golden color is that of the natural wax.

**All Candles will come with a Plastic Shrink Band to ensure their freshness unless they are otherwise noted on their listings**

Prices:
Regular wax: $4.00 for a 3.5 oz Candle, $6.00 for a 7.5 oz Candle
Soy Wax: $5.00 for a 3.5 oz Candle, $8.00 for a 7.5 oz Candle
Beeswax: $6.00 for a 3.5 oz Candle, $8.00 for a 7.5 oz Candle

Lip Balm:

Lip balm is created with a organic sunflower oil and beeswax mixture to ensure the lip balm is as organic as possible. Most lip balms will not come with a scent (essential oil) unless it is custom order.

**All Lip Balm Tubes will come with a Plastic Shrink Band to ensure their freshness unless other they are otherwise noted on their listings**

Prices:
.15 oz tube with no scent: $2.95
.15 oz tube with scent added: $3.45

Soap:
MMC is in the process of determine the best materials to use in the soap line. More details and prices will follow as soon the final details are worked out!
__________________________________________________ ________

Info you should know: (C&P'ed)

Shipping: Shipping:

Shipping currently with in the continental US. Please contact us for shipping quotes outside of the continental US or Internationally.

We will combine shipping on multiple packages. Any overage paid in shipping will be returned to PayPal Address paid with.

All items are guaranteed to be shipped within 48-72 hours of purchasing, Monday through Friday. Any item purchased after 2p est. Friday to Monday 7:59a est. will ship after Monday 8a.

Rush shipping is available for an additional fee. Please contact us before purchasing to discuss the fee.

Disclaimer:

You are strongly encouraged to purchase insurance with shipping for your product. Once the package is left at the Post Office, We are no longer responsible for the product.
All items are guaranteed to be within +/- .1oz of the advertised item. (lip balms within +/- .01oz)
All Sales are final. No refunds, sorry. Returns will only be considered if something happens to the product during shipping, and the item must be returned to the store and reviewed before a gift card code will be issues for the cost of the item only. You must contact the store before shipping to discuss the problem. Sorry, no returns on shipping or insurance.

I only ship to the address that pay pal gives me. If you have moved with in the last year please make a note to me about it with your correct address so that I can make sure it is sent to the right address. I have had Pay pal shipping to the wrong address lately =(

Once the package is dropped at the Post office, I am no longer responsible for the package.

If you have any questions about this item, please ask BEFORE purchaseing. Once purchased, it is a binding agreement.

Payments:
Paypal only accepted, sorry! Payments must be received immediately after purchasing. If payment is not received and no contact is made, I will be relisting the item, leaving negative Feedback .

Mama Marsh's Creations 04-21-2011 07:53 AM

Re: *Mama Marsh's Creations*Messenger bags*Hobo Purses*Bows*Stocks 29th @11a each mon

spot

Mama Marsh's Creations 04-21-2011 07:26 PM

Re: *Mama Marsh's Creations*Messenger bags*Hobo Purses*Bows*Stocks 29th @11a each mon

:goodvibes:

Mama Marsh's Creations 04-23-2011 06:20 AM

:bumpsign:

Mama Marsh's Creations 04-27-2011 02:17 PM

:bumpsign:

Mama Marsh's Creations 05-12-2011 03:19 PM

:bumpsign: Any interest in a co-op?

Mama Marsh's Creations 05-16-2011 06:38 PM

bump

Mama Marsh's Creations 05-18-2011 11:57 AM

bump

Mama Marsh's Creations 05-20-2011 10:45 AM

bump

Mama Marsh's Creations 05-21-2011 09:01 PM

bump