Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Wing droops? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12010)

Namaste 06-06-2006 08:36 AM

Wing droops?

Ok, I love, love, love FBs for nighttime use. However, I've noticed the last week or so that the wings are sticking out? She is a thin baby, so she's at the tighest snap and the second to the smallest leg fastening - size medium.

Suggestions?

raceNzanesmom 06-06-2006 09:03 AM

Re: Wing droops?

Wing droop is my #1 complaint about FBs, and the #1 rave about Snap-EZ. I love that Zane's SEZ never get wing droop, even when others snap too loose. The only thing that I've found that helps a little with the FB is too pull the wings up above the waistband a bit, so the elastic in the waistband helps hold it in place.

MamaMel 06-06-2006 09:06 AM

I noticed wing droop too when I put DD in her FB last night. She is in a small on the tighest settings on both. I don't have any suggestions but I'll be watching this thread

redheadedangels 06-06-2006 09:36 AM

i have that prob too and i do what a pp said about pulling it up a little so there is something for it to hang onto. I don't use FBs anymore at night cause of that. If she moves around alot at night the FB moves too much too. I use FBs for daytime. I use HHs at night and they work great ~ I have an aristocrat wool soaker on its way to me and i'm hoping to start using that for nighttime.

hollyhobby30 06-06-2006 04:07 PM

Yeah, I have wing droop on FB's too. I LOVE Snap-Ez too! Never have that problem. Never had it with any of my SS dipes either.

tararaboomdeea 06-06-2006 04:20 PM

We have it too. We have it tightest around his waist, 2nd on on legs. Bugs me, but he doesn't leak, so I just thought it was normal. I really need to get my hands on some SEZ!

What re SS diapers?

Psychomom 06-06-2006 04:46 PM

My son wears medium FBs on the smallest waist setting and second to smallest thigh setting. We get wing droop only occassionally...I wouldn't call it a problem, though. I don't know what it is I'm doing differently when he gets wing droop. :headscratch:

redheadedangels 06-06-2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea
We have it too. We have it tightest around his waist, 2nd on on legs. Bugs me, but he doesn't leak, so I just thought it was normal. I really need to get my hands on some SEZ!

What re SS diapers?

SS is side snap :)

greenkmt 06-07-2006 06:37 AM

Can someone post a pic of wing droop so us newbes can see what you all mean?