Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Already!? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1204599)

doxiegal 05-02-2011 02:48 PM

Already!?

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow with my 3rd and I swear my jeans are already getting tight! :blush: Please tell me this is normal.:giggle:

mrscompgeek 05-02-2011 03:11 PM

Re: Already!?

I think its normal, My dress pants were too tight to button before I even got a postive pregnancy test! Lol. I was trying to get dressed for my brothers wedding and was like what the heck. . these pants fit last week. . . One of my first indications that I might have been pregnant. And I heard you show faster the more children you have. this is my 2nd and Ill be honest I been in dreses and stretch pants the last week so Im not sure how my jeans fit!

carlaross 05-02-2011 03:26 PM

DDC - hoping to be here in about a week or so :)

I think the bloat is common around this time. My doc calls it "progesterone swelling" from the increase of progesterone in early pregnancy.
For some people, it goes away after a couple weeks and they can wear their jeans again. For me, not so much. My last pregnancy, I had to wear stretchy waist pants at 6 weeks and full on maternity pants by 9 weeks.

Saebbe 05-02-2011 03:39 PM

AHH!!! I noticed that too, I just lost 20lbs but in the last 2 weeks my pants were TIGHT. :-( Luckily I haven't gained anything but my poor belly hehe. Guess I need to get on sewing up some maternity stuff.

cutebluebaby 05-02-2011 08:25 PM

Yeah, same here! I didn't show with DS1 until 14 weeks, 8 weeks with DS2, and here I am at 5 weeks with that awkward "showing"... you know, the one that happens more at night time, with a full bladder, or full belly. I can't suck it in like I could before. It's like the muscles went right back to that "relaxing" position. :giggle:

vittoriosmom 05-02-2011 09:39 PM

That is so funny... This is my 2nd and I am wearing stretchy pants because I don't want anyone to know and my stomach popped almost overnight! I also eat non stop and drink tomato juice all the time...

pearryandbellasmama 05-02-2011 11:21 PM

Yup, I'm about ready to pull my maternity clothing out. I feel like my stomach has popped, and I have an appetite to rival my DH's, which is saying something.. lol

jessie327 05-03-2011 10:08 AM

I see that my stomach is bloated but I haven't had to wear different clothes yet. I wear pretty loose things though.

mrscompgeek 05-06-2011 02:42 PM

Yoga pants and capri's are my best friend!! I still have about 15# hanging on from my baby fat from DD's birth so my jeans were tight anyways, now its almost miserable!

CrazynLove 05-06-2011 03:25 PM

Not yet for me, but with number three my belly was showing at 5 weeks. It was crazy!