Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   You know you have a nursing toddler when... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1204817)

dressagemom 05-02-2011 08:32 PM

You know you have a nursing toddler when...

...she is done nursing, she latches off and blows raspberries on your breast.

...she latches off and gives you a great big toothy grin, and then goes back to nursing with great gusto.

ajane 05-02-2011 08:35 PM

Re: You know you have a nursing toddler when...

:wub:

I sure miss nursing. :(

canadianbakers 05-02-2011 08:36 PM

I don't have a toddler yet, but my nursling loves to unlatch, turn his head ever so slightly... and lick my arm! He's a goofball :giggle:

dressagemom 05-02-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianbakers (Post 12857213)
I don't have a toddler yet, but my nursling loves to unlatch, turn his head ever so slightly... and lick my arm! He's a goofball :giggle:

Awww... that is funny! My DS (now 4) used to play with my love handles, and loved to pinch them. My DD (now 7) used to like putting her toes inside my waistband, for some crazy reason. That drove me up the wall! But those milky grins and sweet smiles are sure sweet.

Truckerswife 05-02-2011 08:40 PM

*** your sitting talking to someone and suddenly a little person has helped themselves and are eating

COgle3 05-02-2011 08:40 PM

When you are getting out of the shower, he sees your boobs and smacks his lips...

When you are getting dressed, you drop your bra, bend down to get it and he sneaks in and latches on for a quick snack....

BabyD'sMommy 05-02-2011 08:40 PM

<3 it! You know you are nursing a toddler when she milks your breast to make the flow faster.

You know you are tandem nursing a toddler and a newborn when the toddler is nursing and holds your other boob up for your newborn to get the right latch...haha!

My most recent favorite...my daughter and I play the "where is Daelyn" game where she covers her face with her hands and I pretend I can't see her. The other day she woke up to nurse early in the morning (sometime between 2am and 6am) like usual. I was so exhausted and nursed her for a minute then told her that mee-mees were ready to go back night night so it is time to lay down. She covered her face with her hands so I wouldn't know she was still nursing. I almost peed myself from laughing so hard. It was precious!

BabyD'sMommy 05-02-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COgle3 (Post 12857245)
When you are getting dressed, you drop your bra, bend down to get it and he sneaks in and latches on for a quick snack....

I didn't realize DD had done this one time and I stood back up really quickly and it pooped my nipple out of her mouth really hard and fast. It hurt sooooooooo bad!

MyFourStars 05-02-2011 08:42 PM

... he starts a kick fight with his brother while still latched on.

... he starts climbing down before breaking his latch, changes his mind, and climbs back up over and over and over again (we're trying to stop playing this fun little game...)

... he can point out parts of his/your face if you ask while he's nursing.

Lovely 05-02-2011 08:48 PM

Awww, cute. My 8 month old does that. He loves razberries and biting. Lol.