Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Morning sickness already!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1204940)

mrscompgeek 05-03-2011 07:35 AM

Morning sickness already!!

Anyone else? Im 4 weeks today and feeling nauseous already! With DD I was nauseous from 4 weeks til around 9 weeks. Im hoping thats how this one is too cause I dont know if I will last if it goes longer!! Lol
Im taking 50mg of B6 in the morning and at night and wearing seabands. I also have some Reeds Ginger nausea rx gingerale in the fridge and some caffeine free coke in the fridge if I need it.

jessie327 05-03-2011 09:40 AM

Re: Morning sickness already!!

I almost wish for the ms so that I would stop worrying. So sorry :(

cutebluebaby 05-03-2011 11:27 AM

I'm sorry you're going through that already. :( No MS here either. I'm actually quite grateful too. With N I had it from about 6 weeks until nearly 20 weeks! I was so nauseous that I couldn't eat, but if I didn't eat I would get sick. It was at the point that throwing up would have made me feel a little better, like I was feeling so horrible for a reason. I lost a lot of weight at the beginning with him.

doxiegal 05-03-2011 12:01 PM

I have a little bit already. Not enough to take anything for it...just enough to be annoying.

vittoriosmom 05-03-2011 01:46 PM

It is here...This morning I thought I was going to make a mess on the floor just walking into my DS's daycare! They were making potatoes au gratin with bacon (they have a kitchen right when you go in)and the bacon smell was making me gag! I am only 5 weeks...

Cruiselover23 05-06-2011 01:31 PM

I have MS too...that is how I knew I was pregnant. I think I'm only about 3 weeks but it feels 100% the same as with my first pregnancy/daughter. Luckily it only lasted 2 months with my first pregnancy so figers are crossed :)

mrscompgeek 05-06-2011 02:40 PM

Thats how I was with DD. I was nauseous from week 4-week 9 then done. Im hoping thats how this one is!

CrazynLove 05-06-2011 03:27 PM

Hugs guys!

austinandashlynsmommy 05-06-2011 04:23 PM

I'm guessing that I'm somewhere around 5-6 weeks (we will know for sure Tuesday) and I've been feeling queasy the past week. Today has been pretty much all day. It hasn't been severe but just enough to give me that 'blah' feeling and like something is coming on.

All of my pregnancies have been very different. The morning sickness started super early with my first but it was not all the time. My second was every morning and predictable. I would vomit every morning after breakfast and then fine the rest of the day. My youngest was the worst. I was sick ALL the time from around 8 weeks all the way to 25 or so weeks. I had to take zofran or I would end up with an IV in the er. I'm praying that this one is mild. It's going to be hard enough trying to keep up with my 5, 4, and 1 year old with the exhaustion.

CASMama711 05-06-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doxiegal (Post 12860914)
I have a little bit already. Not enough to take anything for it...just enough to be annoying.

:yeahthat:

I threw up for about 5 months with my first pregnancy, so in my mind a little nausea doesn't even really count as morning sickness. I have a feeling I'll be throwing up again before too much longer.