Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   WAHM Feedback (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Taylor's Soap ~ "THE" BALM (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1206248)

twokidsandtherebutts 04-07-2011 03:29 PM

"THE" BALM

Approximate date of purchase: about a month ago
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS
What did you buy:the balm
How was the customer service: great lady
Review of the product: works great my diaper rash on son is all clear also has done wonder for exuma
Any additional comments: wish the bottle were bigger or it came in tubs for diaper bag
Would you do business with them again? Yes

BusyLizzy 05-05-2011 08:24 AM

Taylor's Soap ~ "THE" BALM

pproximate date of purchase: March 16, 2011
What did you buy: "THE" BALM
How was the customer service: Great! She answered all of my questions and even sent extra info.
Review of the product: This stuff really works! It's excellent for soothing and clearing up problems with LO's very sensitive skin.
Any additional comments: It has a aroma similar to tea tree oil, but I enjoyed the smell.
Would you do business with them again? YES!

Ames2x 05-13-2011 07:39 PM

Re: Taylor's Soap ~ "THE" BALM

approximate date of purchase: March 2011
How was the customer service: fantastic!!! Malena is very helpful and quickly answered all my questions. :)
Review of the product: I was absolutely amazed how well it cleared up my sons diaper rash.it also works FANTASTIC for razor burn
Any additional comments: I honestly didn't like the smell at first but now I love it...probably just pregnancy sensitivity.
Would you do business with them again? ABSOLUTELY

jessd32003 05-13-2011 08:25 PM

~Approximate date of purchase: March 2011

~Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS

~What did you buy: "THE" BALM

~How was the customer service: Great! Very sweet mama to work with!!!

~Review of the product: Works great for all kids of things! I used it on all my kids boo boo's and even on chapped lips. My mother used it on her heels for wonderfully soft feet!!!

~Any additional comments: Can't wait for round 2!!!

~Would you do business with them again? YES!

luvlieK 05-14-2011 01:08 PM

Approximate date of purchase: March 2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: WAHM Research Forum
How was the customer service: Perfect
Review of the product: We really like it. My son, who's 3 even said he liked it lol
Any additional comments:
Would you do business with them again? Yes, I even signed up to try more products/versions.

ambieone 05-17-2011 09:35 AM

pproximate date of purchase: March
How was the customer service: Awsome, very nice and easy to work with.
Review of the product: Overall, I like it. Its a little hard, you just have to rub your finger around a little to "melt" it.
Any additional comments: Didn't really love the smell
Would you do business with them again? YES!

mommygreenex2 05-19-2011 01:35 PM

How was the customer service: Excellent, great communication and she provided so much more information than was ever expected!
Review of the product: It's a great balm, I've used it not only for diaper area protection but on my son's hard to beat eczema and cradle cap and it seemed to improve both as well as a really great CD safe diaper ointment.
Any additional comments: The smell is not my favorite, but it isn't horrible. Also the consistency reminds me of coconut oil, but overall these do not change my opinion of the product, I think it's really great. Love that it comes in a glass container, not plastic. HATE PLASTIC!
Would you do business with them again? For sure, looking forward to it!

percussionsmith 05-25-2011 02:08 PM

How was the customer service: Well done. Good Communication, fast shipping, provided good information and explanations of her expectations of us as testers and of her product.
Review of the product: Absolutely fabulous. It worked for bug bites, daily diapering salve, poison ivy, tick bites, sun burn, dry skin (elbows and heals), rashes, and burns. I mean I REALLY gave this stuff a work out and was impressed every.single.time!
Any additional comments: As she describes, its not good for treating bad diaper rash. It did treat other rashes well though. It separated just a bit in the jar.
Would you do business with them again? YES! ABSOLUTELY!!! Cant wait to test the next round and plan to make this product a staple in our home!

Maddy's Moms 08-09-2011 09:12 PM

How was the customer service: Excellent. Wonderful communication!! Answered all my questions and shipped it to Canada :)
Review of the product: Awesome balm! Loved using it for the diaper area...seemed to help prevent but couldn't battle one really bad rash. Seemed to improve my daughter's eczema and we often used it for her whole body :) Love that it is a CD safe diaper ointment.
Any additional comments: Love the smell, consistency and glass container!!
Would you do business with them again? Absolutely!

daddyn4wisechix 01-10-2012 12:29 PM

Approximate date of purchase: June 2011 (around then...we moved 2xs then, so that time period is kind of fuzzy)

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: as a DS tester

How was the customer service: GREAT! Had a PP issue somehow w/my payment, but it was taken care of & handled VERY professionally! I think PP messed up w/the transaction, but in any case, we were able to get it straightened out!

Review of the product: We LOVE it!! Works on owies, scrapes, cuts, lips (not sure if I was supposed to put it on my lips, but I had some left on my finger after using it on a cut, so I put it on my lips... didn't want to waste it)... my kids LOVE it too!!

Any additional comments: Also works on PITS... even though I don't have the "pit" formula... even after 3 hours in 95 degree plus heat!

Would you do business with them again? Yes, when my budget allows to buy some extras!