Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   A BFP, but spotting and worried. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1208248)

kismetbaby 05-09-2011 10:53 AM

A BFP, but spotting and worried.

Hello ladies! Some of you may know me from TTC and I just got my BFP this morning!!!! :yay: I am 10dpo today. EDD of Jan 20th, 2012

But I have been spotting since 8dpo and yesterday had red blood for awhile and a little bit more this morning. :( I'm still BFing my 19mo and I have been wondering about low prog since my LP has been short. So I am very worried that I will loose this little bean. Anyone have any thoughts on this matter? Should I rush out and buy some NPC? Should I call my ObGyn? (I figure there is not much they can do anyway.)

I'd like to be excited, but the early weeks are so nerve-wracking!!!!!!

But anyway here is my BFP! :mrgreen: Still pretty faint, but I think about right for 10dpo. I never tested early with my son. . .so this is a first for me.

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/w...y/P5090689.jpg

austinandashlynsmommy 05-09-2011 11:02 AM

Re: A BFP, but spotting and worried.

10 dpo was very faint for me in the past too. It could possibly be implantation bleeding at 8-10 dpo (I had it this time around for the first time in 4 pregnancies). I also have had spotting with all 3 of my children and went on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies. You could call your ob and have a blood test to check your HCG.

doxiegal 05-09-2011 11:03 AM

Congrats!! and :hugs: I would call your OB if it would put your mind at ease. I spotted through out my entire 1st trimester with my DD. My midwife keep telling me that the spotting was ok as long as I wasn't having cramps too.

vittoriosmom 05-09-2011 11:52 AM

Keep testing every day... That should make you feel a little better. Your tests should be getting darker every day...
I had spotting for my entire pregnancy (every now and then) and visited the ER a couple times because I would wake up in the morning (usually weekends !!!!!!!) and find brown spotts right where I slept...It was so nerveracking I have no idea how I didn't go crazy worrying... I am worried even more now because I want this baby sooooooooooooooo badly!

stacieandtheboys 05-09-2011 12:25 PM

YAY!! SO happy for you!

kismetbaby 05-09-2011 01:42 PM

Thanks guys! I guess I worry b/c it's red spotting (some brown too, but the red is what worries me) and b/c I have wondered about low progesterone anyway. I know it's mostly out of my hands. . .but I don't want to wish I had done something if there is something to be done.

I had a little bit more this morning, but none since. I will keep testing of course and hope those lines darken. . I really want to be here in Jan 2012 with all of you!

vittoriosmom 05-09-2011 02:36 PM

It's most likely implantation MAMA! Have a nice glass of ice water to stay hydrated!

ARW2 05-09-2011 06:26 PM

I know how you feel! I have been spotting since Friday (red and brown)... I have an appointment tomorrow. I'm 6 weeks though. I really think as early as you are that it is probably implantation spotting.. Like the other girls said... drink lots of water and relax! Easier said than done I KNOW!!! Praying for you mama!!

kismetbaby 05-10-2011 01:37 PM

Just wanted to update. . .so far no more spotting today (tiniest tinge of brown when I wipe, but that's it) and my test lines were darker this morning. So I am starting to get excited!!!! :lostit:

sasra_nu 05-10-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kismetbaby (Post 12909338)
Just wanted to update. . .so far no more spotting today (tiniest tinge of brown when I wipe, but that's it) and my test lines were darker this morning. So I am starting to get excited!!!! :lostit:

Good to hear mama! I have been testing every single morning since I got my BFP to watch my lines get darker and darker :giggle: I had 25 IC's so figured I might as well use them.

Sticky vibes to you! :goodvibes: