Delayed vaxing schedule ?? and advice
Okay a little background-my oldest 2 have been vaxed on time every time-but my son who is 6 has aspenspers-was discovered at age 3. he was fine no symptons until after 15 months:banghead: DD is perfectly healthy at this point.
Fast forward to having my baby-I choose immediatly to wait on the 2 month ones until 4 months and put off everything by 2 months. But now he's 4 months and I still haven't gotten anything and am more uncomfortable than ever about him getting them. I mean I will love him no matter what-but if I can control the amount of toxins in his blood to protect him-you had better believe that I'm doing it.
What do I tell the ped when I go next week-I haven't mentioned anything to her about my little plan:giggle:
did I mention that all my kids have been delayed in gross motor skills-either one rolled over before 4-5 months and little Blake did at 3 months:thumbsup:
Re: Delayed vaxing schedule ?? and advice
Personally, I found a Doctor that is fine with me not wanting to vax my children. I found him at http://cogforlife.org. There is a link to the left of the site that says, "Find a prolife doctor in your area." I know prolife anf vaccines dont have a ton in common you might think. BUT, the reason a pro life Dr. my be more accepting of not performing vaccines is b/c there are aborted fetal cells in some vaccines. So most likely a Pro Life Dr. is not going to perform them.
Anyways, if you dont want to vax your kid don't let any Dr. make you think you have to. Fortunatly I have never had a problem just telling them "No thanks". But I've heard stories alot worse. So, good luck.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:52 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.