Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southwest (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   Northern NV mommas! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1215007)

Luna Lair 05-21-2011 01:37 AM

Northern NV mommas!

Hi ladies, I just relocated to Lake Tahoe and am looking for other Mom's in the area! Also if you know of any CLOSE cloth diaper stores? The closest I have ever come to a cloth diaper store is Whole Foods in Reno who carries gdiapers but thats it.

Hope to hear from some mommas! :thumbsup:

raindrop_333 07-06-2011 11:42 AM

Re: Northern NV mommas!

Hi! I'm in Reno. I have no idea about diaper stores, though, sorry.

Belle715 07-06-2011 11:54 AM

Hi! It's pretty hard to find brick and mortar stores in the Reno/Tahoe Basin that sell cloth yet I know that Rockabye Baby in the Plumbgate Shopping Center in Reno sells a small, rotating selection (the owner is super sweet and awesome!) and in Carson City there is Lil' Smudgees yet I think they only carry there own dipes... Hope this helps and welcome to the area!! Oh BTW if you are looking for Gdipes, BabysRus carries them

firemommaof1 07-25-2011 10:38 AM

Hi mamas were in minden :wave: I don't know of a cloth diaper stores around the area either. Welcome to the area! Maybe we should plan a DS mama meet up? There are a few of us around here!

dublinup 08-03-2011 11:15 PM

I haven't been on DS in forever it seems. The last few months have been a whirlwind. To answer the questions about where to get diapers in the area, Rockabboo in Reno is really the only brick and mortar store. They carry Little Smudgeez diapers (only AI2s), and also other accessories like Rockin Green and swim diapers. We (my mom and I are Little Smudgeez) just moved our sewing shop from Carson City to Fallon and should be sewing again by Aug 10th. I'm super super excited to be out of the city (though I did enjoy my 10 years in Reno). If there are any Fallon area moms that would like to meetup, I'm game to make some new friends out here. My husband's family is from here but I really don't have any girlfriends out here yet.
We aren't a brick and mortar, but we do our best to help out locals by appointment, and we do carry other brands of covers and accessories.

vinetender 08-29-2011 07:19 PM

Hiya, Im in Fernley. I dont know of any cd stores in Northern Nevada, I figured I had to go to California.

SeaChellsRun 02-08-2012 07:43 PM

What part of Tahoe are you in?

Haleybailey 02-28-2012 01:08 AM

Hi Mamas! My husband and I are moving into Reno in 6 months and just wanted to introduce myself! I have always lived in california, so this will be a change for me! Is it bad, that part of me is excited about "having" to stock up on stuff at my favorite local cloth diaper stores!! hehe. Cant wait for this new adventure!