Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Request for Prayer / Updates (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Please help my DH (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1215828)

Selene 05-23-2011 12:31 AM

Please help my DH

I am finally putting out this prayer request because I am losing hope that DH will be able to find a job. We are so far in debt, we lost our home and we are keeping afloat due to the generosity of my parents.

If DH could find work at even half of his old salary it would be such a blessing. He's a good man and he works hard. It is so frustrating to have so many potential jobs not pan out. He just got a good lead today...a good friend's dad is in charge of hiring and they have a position he would be perfect for.

Your prayers, good vibes, blessings and positive thoughts are so appreciated. I will update with any good news.:goodvibes:

Update: The job opening above fell through, DH doesn't meet all the qualifications :cry: Just hoping something else will pan out now.

Update 6/29: DH has an interview tomorrow!! Praying that this is the one!

MeCo7707 05-23-2011 01:44 AM

Re: Please help my DH put an end to 4 years of unemployment

Prayers for you and your DH mama - hopefully this one works out!

sasra_nu 05-23-2011 06:02 AM

Praying for you and your family mama. :hugs: I've been there - DH spent 3+ years without a steady job (he had a few short-term/contract jobs but nothing permanent) and it was just terrible. It's a tough thing to go through, and tough on your marriage also. I pray something will pan out for your DH soon.

Sarai* 05-23-2011 04:19 PM

Prayers -- what a lot to go through.......:hugs:

Selene 05-23-2011 11:07 PM

Update in OP

MeCo7707 05-24-2011 01:02 AM

:hugs:

klevmomma 05-25-2011 10:37 AM

:pray:

kristinc 05-25-2011 10:38 AM

so sorry mama:cry: my brother is in the same boat...it has been 3 years for him:-( they haven't lost their house yet but i dont think that is far off. prayers that they will both find a job very soon.

Powersmom 06-01-2011 10:05 PM

Girl, I feel you.. My husband had been out of college for 3 yrs when he finally got a job with steady income. Before that he did ( and still does) freelance graphic, furniture and product design. His time is gonna come. You will be in my prayers. pm me if you like.

crisco13 06-07-2011 09:02 PM

Prayers for you. Have faith, this too shall pass.