Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community -

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - (
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (
-   -   What are these? (

littlebamsmama 05-26-2011 12:57 PM

What are these?
2 Attachment(s)
Hey can an experienced CDing mama tell me what these are and what they're for? I have 2 and they're exactly the same so I opened up one to show the inside. The outside is a pink velour (I think it's velour anyway...I don't know my materials very well yet :blush:), and the inside is kinda like a terrycloth towel. I got them with a FRB of random inserts and I'm not really sure if I want to keep them for later use or sell them with some other FSOT stuff I'm going to post soon. Thanks in advance! :goodvibes:


Mamma527 05-26-2011 01:13 PM

It looks like some sort of doubler or insert for a pocket. I've never seem one before, I hope somebody knows better.

ANDREA0507 05-26-2011 01:15 PM

Re: What are these?
looks like maybe a tri-folding insert for a fitted? are tiny so I can't tell for sure tho

littlebamsmama 05-26-2011 01:26 PM

Re: What are these?
Oh crap the pic is really tiny...I'll see if I can fix that!
When trifolded it is pretty thick. The 2 buttons at the top are the "male" type of snap like they're meant to snap into something, so maybe they're from an AI2 or something :headscratch:
I don't think I'd know what to charge if I sold it since I don't know what exactly it is! Like I said, it is pretty thick when trifolded and it's soft on the outside so maybe it could just be laid in a cover as a soaker or something?
Thanks, mamas!

fish3737 05-26-2011 04:10 PM

Re: What are these?

Originally Posted by ANDREA0507 (Post 13017193)
looks like maybe a tri-folding insert for a fitted? are tiny so I can't tell for sure tho

Yep I would agree - trifolded doubler/insert for a fitted or an AI2.

Mutts used to have a folding tri-fold soaker - it is hard to see in the pics.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.