Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Fuzzi Fannies Users - How to? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12191)

SarahJane 06-06-2006 06:30 PM

Fuzzi Fannies Users - How to?

How to get one?
How do they fit? Vs. SEZ, GAD, FB?
How much do they cost? (I've been on hyena cart, lost!)
What do you like about them?

Ok, I think that covers it. I'm interested in learning more. I've been stalking the FS area to see if there is one that's interesting.

SMAM me if you want too.

akrab 06-06-2006 06:33 PM

Re: Fuzzi Fannies Users - How to?

they are very well made! I bought 2 or 3... cant remember... they werent the right fit for my lil guy though so sold them right away :cry: sorry I cant give you functional info :(

I bought them from the FF website...

toryandrew 06-06-2006 06:37 PM

I bought them off of her site. The closest resembling fit is a Happy Heiney. I guess from your list I would say it's closest to a FB but has turned out legs. They are like, $15 each. I like that they are aplix and have plenty of room for lots of inserts. I also like that most of the ones I have have a black fleece inner which keeps them from staining. I like the choices and the cute butt star that makes them unique and special. They are well-made and Rachele is super nice to deal with.

Fullhouse 06-06-2006 06:41 PM

My kids are a large snap-ez, large gad, M or pt fb, M hh, or M ff. Hope that helps!

redheadedangels 06-06-2006 06:45 PM

I think they compare in size to FBs and HHs although i get a better fit with FuzziFannies than the FBs. My dd wears med in FF FB and HH. I think you can only buy them on her hyena cart now not from her store. They run 14.95 each i think. If you get a custom you can pick what kind of inner and outer you want. Or the ones that are in stock are always awesome too with something adorable inside and out :)

FFs you can get side snap, front snap or front aplix. They are awesome diapers and Rachele is GREAT to work with!

She stocks her store on Wed at noon eastern time i think. Thats 11am central time for me. And if you want something you almost HAVE to be on at that exact time to snag something. I belive shes gonna be gone later this month for a couple weeks and there wont' be any stocking.

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 06-06-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarahJane
How to get one?
How do they fit? Vs. SEZ, GAD, FB?
How much do they cost? (I've been on hyena cart, lost!)
What do you like about them?

Ok, I think that covers it. I'm interested in learning more. I've been stalking the FS area to see if there is one that's interesting.

SMAM me if you want too.

I have sizing info on my site.. it may help you! :)

SarahJane 06-06-2006 08:08 PM

Thank you Ladies. The fit information really helps. I'm waiting on a petitie FB, so that may give me more information to help with FF.

mom2hancj 06-06-2006 08:12 PM

Two :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for Rachele and FF. We have two and love em. We want the custom slot that is open for tommorrow too but might have to pass :broke: :cry: I really want a texas flag one and a cowboy one. One of these days....

Sizing...J wears a PT fbs adn I opted for a L FF. It is roomy but will fit for a long time. The inner is super soft and I love that you can choose snaps or aplix.

Hope you enjoy them.

aimeemarie 06-06-2006 08:21 PM

We had 4 FF's and sold them all on FSOT b/c they all leaked. Not sure if it's because Alex is a heavy wetter? I don't know if she is, but we got leaks in all of them. They are super cute though and the fit was AWESOME! Def. good for skinny legs.

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 06-06-2006 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aimeemarie
We had 4 FF's and sold them all on FSOT b/c they all leaked. Not sure if it's because Alex is a heavy wetter? I don't know if she is, but we got leaks in all of them. They are super cute though and the fit was AWESOME! Def. good for skinny legs.

I still don't get that..you must not have stuffed them enough.. or not dried them in the dryer?? Weird???