Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Tmi alert - tell me about your cervix right now (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1221889)

Nickel+3 06-03-2011 06:56 PM

Tmi alert - tell me about your cervix right now

I'll come back later, bur I checked my cervix today.... It's weird.

jeddings 06-03-2011 08:20 PM

Re: Tmi alert - tell me about your cervix right now

Mine seems different every day. Some days it's higher then some days off to the side. I don't know what it's supposd to be right now.

raggamuffin82 06-03-2011 09:01 PM

I haven't checked it this pregnancy, but I remember when I checked it around this time in my last pregnancy, it was SUPER low - I thought for sure I was going to miscarry! It almost felt like it was falling out of my body. I went on to carry to term, so obviously it wasn't a problem.

I've vowed not to check it this pregnancy to avoid freaking myself out again.

BldrArch 06-04-2011 09:57 AM

I haven't really checked since my BFP. I'm curious now...

Nickel+3 06-04-2011 10:22 AM

Ok, so my cervix is like REALLY angled. Like one side (the back side) is like 3 inches and the front is like half an inch. It's pointing out. And the back side of it is realy hard. The weirdest cervix I have ever felt :blush:

kismetbaby 06-04-2011 12:04 PM

Yep, mine is weird too and it changes every time I check it! Sometimes it feels low and squishy which scares me, then the next day it will feel really hard and long and angeled back. . .

I never checked my last pg, so I didn't know what to expect. But I"m glad this seems normal!

On another TMI note, I am having a lot of creamy discharge. . .a lot, all the time. I guess this is normal too, but it's messy!

jeddings 06-04-2011 09:46 PM

Lucinda-I'm having the same thing too. Lots of discharge. It makes me paranoid because I can feel it wet then run to the bathroom fearing the worst. I think when you're pregnant you are supposed to have more.

homebirthmom 06-09-2011 08:08 PM

mine was very tubular and hard when pregnant.

taralynnel 06-10-2011 12:45 PM

i've never thought to check my cervix :giggle: i think i'll pass since i'm already kind of worried this time for no good reason...

kismetbaby 06-10-2011 02:28 PM

Mine was partly open this morning (or what I would have called partly open while TTC) and wasn't soft, but also wasn;t really hard, all of which freaked me out. But at my Drs appt on Monday she said my cervix looked "good". . .so I'm trying not to worry.