Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   8 pouches of Booty Cubes wipe solution cubes left - discounted & price reduction! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1221929)

cassondruh 06-03-2011 08:34 PM

8 pouches of Booty Cubes wipe solution cubes left - discounted & price reduction!

Hi everyone!
I have some old stock pouches of Booty Cubes to sell. There are 8 pouches left.
These retail at $5.80 for a 2 oz pouch, but I am trying to get rid of old stock so I am doubling the amount you get for a discounted price!
By "old stock" I mean these cubes have already been made and have been sitting on the shelf for the past 6 months, as opposed to me making them as orders come in (what I usually do). They are not bad by any means, however! I just want to get them off my shelves and into new homes :)

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...w/P1010741.jpg
I have available:
Four pouches of Lavender+Chamomile+TTO blend cubes with 4 oz of cubes. This blend contains extra organic olive oil and aloe vera, ingredients to aide in soothing and healing diaper rashes or keeping diaper rashes away! Each 4 oz pouch will last a VERY long time! 1 cube makes 1 cup (8oz) of liquid solution for you, and each pouch contains approximately 100 cubes! Each pouch comes with easy instructions for use, and the ingredients list.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...w/P1010742.jpg
I also have available:
Four pouches of Lavender+Chamomile+TTO blend cubes with 4 oz of cubes. This blend contains shea butter, an ingredient said to be beneficial to people suffering from eczema! Each 4 oz pouch will last a VERY long time! 1 cube makes 1 cup (8oz) of liquid solution for you, and each pouch contains approximately 100 cubes! Each pouch comes with easy instructions for use, and the ingredients list.

I am asking $8 for each 4 oz pouch of cubes and $2 shipping for one pouch, $3 shipping for two pouches and add 1 dollar per pouch after that for shipping (first class USPS unless we agree to another method).

cassondruh 06-04-2011 07:02 PM

Re: 8 pouches of Booty Cubes left - discounted!! :D

bump

cassondruh 06-06-2011 12:25 PM

Re: 8 pouches of Booty Cubes left - discounted!! :D

bump

cassondruh 06-06-2011 08:12 PM

Re: 8 pouches of Booty Cubes wipe solution cubes left - discounted & price reduction!

evening bump

mamalamb 06-06-2011 09:02 PM

Re: 8 pouches of Booty Cubes wipe solution cubes left - discounted & price reduction!

i'm definitely interested in a pouch. how does it work...do you put it in a spray bottle?

cassondruh 06-06-2011 11:57 PM

mamalamb - It is pretty simple. You just drop one cube into 1 cup (8oz) of HOT water and stir. Or, you can put one cube into a microwave safe container and add 1 cup (8oz) water and microwave for 15-20 seconds. Take container out carefully and stir. The solution may be HOT, but once the solution cools you can pour the solution into a spray bottle and use it on baby wipes or directly on baby's tush.
Some people like to pour the solution into a container on top of a few dry wipes to make them ready to use.
My solution cubes contain a natural ingredient which helps prevent bacterial growth so the wet baby wipes are okay if they sit in a container for a day or two :)

Hope this helps. If you have a Paypal address and you are still interested in a pouch of cubes, let me know! I can send you an invoice for the cubes through Paypal if you let me know your Paypal address. :) We can talk more via private message on here, or you can email me directly: bootycubes@comcast.net
Talk to you soon momma,

-Cassondra

cassondruh 06-10-2011 04:07 PM

bump

cassondruh 06-20-2011 11:20 PM

bump

Whits01 06-23-2011 09:31 AM

How long will they be good for?
If I don't use them all with my LO (I'm hoping she starts using the potty soon), will they still be good in a couple of years?

cassondruh 06-23-2011 08:23 PM

hi mama, I started making Booty Cubes in early 2007. One of my first batches of cubes I saved and finally used the last cube last year in august for my twins :) it still worked just as well as the cubes worked when they were first made. The scent faded a little bit but the ingredients worked just the same. The solution will start to go bad a few days after making, but the cubes last a long time in cube form