Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Babies are addicting (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1225368)

MamaNeeNee 06-10-2011 03:06 PM

Babies are addicting

Happiness is a warm baby.:fami03: I just had my first and I can't get enough of her. I love how she looks exactly like half of me and half of my hubby. She's a great baby...She's a handful too but worth it. I really want her to have siblings, the more I think about it the more I want a big family! But we def. don't have enough money for that any time soon.. It seems like a lot of you mamas are with me on this I've been seeing a lot of moms with multiples on here!!! Anyway I'm jealous of you guys :blush:

moonlightblonde 06-10-2011 06:46 PM

Re: Babies are addicting

They definitely are.

Tish1973 06-10-2011 09:19 PM

Aww, I call my oldest Nee Nee.

Babies ARE addicting. I'm laying here nursing #2. She's a wonderful little 3 month old.

We're not having any more, which is a little sad. They are a lot of work, but so totally worth it as you know.

Sent from my Droid using DS Forum

foodie.yarnie.mommie. 06-10-2011 09:20 PM

yes, 0-3 is my fave stage. :wub:

hokoonchi 06-11-2011 05:19 PM

Mmmm babies! :wub: I want another one!

TwinKristi 06-11-2011 05:31 PM

Yeah which is why I'm on #6!! LOL
I really thought I was done after #5 but when I was told I needed a hysterectomy and to be sure I was done having babies I realized, holy cow, I'm not done! It took dh some time and we both agreed on #6, but the timing wasn't what we planned. I'm still excited and can't wait to have a newbie again. My youngest is 5.5 now so it's been a long time!

doodah 06-11-2011 07:01 PM

Glad you are loving mommyhood! Just take it one baby at a time. You will know when you have reached your limit

octoberblush 06-11-2011 07:20 PM

Yes they are! My Dh wants to have like... 9... and I only want(ed) three. I may end up changing my mind. :giggle2:

Don't be way jealous... just look at it as something to look forward to! I am so thankful that this isn't going to supposed to be our last because I would be so sad.

nada87 06-11-2011 08:20 PM

I love babies. I never thought I'd have more than 1 but once I had 1 I couldn't help but want more. And each one gets to be even better (not that my oldest wasn't fantastic--she just never slept--thankfully she compensated by being great in the daytime) so much so that we had to stop having babies for fear of having "the perfect baby"and everyone else plotting to steal said perfect baby. Okay that was just a joke, but if I could go back in time I probably wouldn't have gotten my tubes tied.