Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   any mamas starting off overweight? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1228774)

taralynnel 06-16-2011 06:51 PM

any mamas starting off overweight?

i'm about 30lbs overweight :banghead: as i mentioned in the eating accountability thread, i lost 20lbs last year and was within 10lbs of my goal weight when the holidays came and something happened. i gained back the 20 lbs. i've been working out almost daily since about august, it's just my eating that's prevented me from losing weight.
i already feel so FAT and don't think i'll be in my regular clothes too long...fun times :cry:
oh well, i'll lose it afterwards, right?!

sbdf13 06-16-2011 06:56 PM

Re: any mamas starting off overweight?

Im about 60lbs overweight :cry: I think I have come to terms that I will always be fat

MLB 06-16-2011 07:52 PM

I won't even tell you how overweight I am! Lol. I'm hoping to do a low impact workout throughout since I had already started it and they offer modifications for pregnancy.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

mms1972 06-17-2011 05:52 AM

I really need to lose about 30 lb too......... I'm hoping I can stick to about 20 lb gain!

jelybean333 06-17-2011 06:28 AM

I am about 30 lbs over weight as well

Evolution Diapers 06-17-2011 10:08 AM

LOL you all are skinny, I need to loose about 90 pounds. its sucks. I found my old cheerleading skirt from high School the other day when I was cleaning my garage. I tried to put it on for giggles. Umm yeah it fit around one thigh. I can't believe my waist was ever that tiny.

s2grace 06-17-2011 11:08 AM

I am! About 30-40lbs.. 50 would be rocking. I was just starting to really lose and then got my surprise BFP. I am doing a nutrition challenge this week though and have lost 5-6lbs. I'm really going to try to keep it up and eat right/exercise so I only gain a minimum. Praying for that!

momof3boys1girl 06-17-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s2grace (Post 13168949)
I am! About 30-40lbs.. 50 would be rocking. I was just starting to really lose and then got my surprise BFP. I am doing a nutrition challenge this week though and have lost 5-6lbs. I'm really going to try to keep it up and eat right/exercise so I only gain a minimum. Praying for that!

Hey mama do u have a link?

Dory 06-17-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution Diapers
LOL you all are skinny, I need to loose about 90 pounds. its sucks. I found my old cheerleading skirt from high School the other day when I was cleaning my garage. I tried to put it on for giggles. Umm yeah it fit around one thigh. I can't believe my waist was ever that tiny.

:yeahthat: :blush:
Except I was never a cheerleader. I was 180-190 in high school and I thought I was fat then? Pshaw. I'd give my left thigh to weigh 190 again! lol
So yeah, suffice it to say I'm already big. We don't plan to say anything for a while (so please no one mention it on Facebook), and being overweight already means I'll be able to hide it a while.

TenaciousMama 06-17-2011 07:33 PM

Me! I refer to myself as fluffy...but I'm about 50 pounds overweight. I was hoping to start this pregnancy out smaller but life happens! My weight has been steady for a year, no real loss or gain, so I hope to just maintain it this pregnancy and am shooting for a minimum gain.

I thought I'd have some MS by now like with DS (I'm 6 weeks) but no sign of it! So, I've just continued to watch what I eat and my DH is helping to hold me accountable. I'm also trying to stay a active as possible. Having a 2 y/o helps :)