Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Could this be implantation bleeding? Nervous! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1234142)

KatieGrace 06-26-2011 01:56 PM

Could this be implantation bleeding? Nervous!

I had a loss back in Sept/Oct and just found out TODAY that I am preg again. I went to the bathroom and there was a little bit of tinged cm on the toilet paper...it was more of a brownish color. I am scheduled to start my period on July 1st, and just had a positive test today. My period has actually been off either way by 3-4 days since my miscarriage, so I guess that means it's possible I could be supposed to start sooner than July 1st. Could this be IB? I am terrified that I'm starting the nightmare all over again. When did your implantation bleeding occur? I could use some reassurance!:blush: Thanks ladies!

KatieGrace 06-26-2011 01:57 PM

Re: Could this be implantation bleeding? Nervous!

Oh and I am experiencing some twinges of cramping in my lower right abdomen...

kismetbaby 06-26-2011 03:52 PM

:hugs: I hope it is IB for you mama!

This is how mine went. . .at 8dpo started a little brown when I wiped. But I had been having short LPs and pre-AF (AF=period) spotting so I just thought it was that. Next day at 9dpo had about a tsp of red blood and thought AF was about to start. Next day at 10dpo still a little pink or brown when I wiped, but no real bleeding had started so I tested and got a positive pg test! I continued to have red-brown-pink spotting (rarely reaching the panties, mostly when wiping) over the next week and a half or so. . .however I am now 10wks along and everything looks okay. It seems it was just IB that worked it's way out slowly.

So basically I had the most spotting about 4-5 days before an expected period (had I been having classic cycles).

HTH

daddyn4wisechix 06-26-2011 03:59 PM

Brown is old blood & could be leftover from AF last cycle that didn't clear out... or even old IB that hadn't come out yet?? If you tested + implantation would have already occurred, no?? So brown blood could very likely be from implantation that hadn't come out yet (or however you word that?!?!)...

FWIW, I spotted/bled w/all 3.... for 17 weeks w/one of them (bright red, running down my legs a few times... sorry for TMI, just wanted to say that "spotting" varies)... it was frazzling, that's for sure! I'm sorry for your previous loss. CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep your chin up!!

___Krystal_ 06-27-2011 11:11 AM

I had implantation bleeding with my second. It was before my period was due and light pink and only lasted a day. Good luck!

Monkeytaylz 06-27-2011 11:18 AM

With my little guy, I had some spotting the day after I got my bfp. I had gone through 5 m/c, so I thought for sure it was happening again....but little guy stuck in and he will be 2 years old on Friday! Sending sticky vibes your way! :)